[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 14: Donut Media

• Thread starter Famine
  • 42 comments
I'm excited to see how many new Rocket Bunny items are added, it's listed as one of the major points of the new series when viewing the Festival Playlist at the minute so I'm assuming there will be quite a lot

Last edited:
Big fan of the Donut guys. Haven't listen to the podcasts, so will be interesting to see how they will be implemented into the game.

Such Bunny. Many Rocket. Wow.

1667491104437.png

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Series 14 Update Preview: Bring the Donuts

The latest Forza Monthly livestream have given players a decent fill of what’s to come in the new Series beginning next week. While the theme of next week’s festivities wasn’t a particularly well-guarded secret, players no longer have to wonder what awaits them on November 10...

Last edited:
Well, this month is certain to give you wood. Panels!

Think I might take a break from the game once I pick up this beauty this week... 😍

20221011_133108.jpg

Although I do like those returning classic cars.

Last edited:
I'm happy to see the Rocket Bunny widebody kits back to Horizon. I was surprised and disappointed when i found out they were absent in FH5 after it's launch on November 5.

Homer Simpson: Mmmm Donuts...

Aside from that I'm one of those weird people who'd rather tune up slow cars to be fast. I know, I can be weird.

Well Donut Media was short and sweet. Nothing too taxing.

For the treasure chest this week try my tune below:
fa6ee712-32f5-42b3-99db-37f85950612a.png
8e5074df-ee81-4e20-9436-d212340f90b3.png

The Event Lab this week is a great course........ruined in my opinion by a couple of stupidly tight checkpoint gates just before the first big jump. Apart from that the rest of the course I really enjoyed, it flowed very nicely with great props.

I admire the hustle, but I'd be concerned if someone needed to download a tune in order to do a burnout in a 1000hp drift car!
Fair cop guv'nor. I bit cheeky I concede, but just trying to raise my tune downloads.😜

I admire the hustle, but I'd be concerned if someone needed to download a tune in order to do a burnout in a 1000hp drift car!
It's undoubtedly one of the most iconic 70s disco hits.

Last edited:
P.S., I did the 2020+ ultimate burnout with a 2021 car and it still counted. Any car of 2020 or newer seems to work.

Also the Donut Media story was a breeze. Last track, you ask? Ignore the guy and stay on the road and bang! I ended up 55 seconds clear. Same with the episode where you gotta stay on the road, shoot for the highway and get on the trail, I ended up 27 seconds clear. Cheers people.

Back