[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 20: High Performance

• Thread starter Famine
  • 56 comments
That 3rd car could be an AMG GT Black Series. Can just about make out the headlights and wing

Attachments

• Ft8i3CvX0AYK6WI.jpeg
    Ft8i3CvX0AYK6WI.jpeg
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1-1659459143178@2x.jpg
    1-1659459143178@2x.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 12
No clue on any of the cars I'm afraid, justing hoping one of the cars we get is the new Weissman or the MF5.

Looks like Turn10 is not very confident to really show the new Forza MS just yet. I think the success of GT7 is making a great impact on the development of their game, even though I don't think much of GT7 (as a sim-racing), it is a huge achievement in the racing community, especially graphics wise.

Looks like Turn10 is not very confident to really show the new Forza MS just yet.
Its probally they will keep the Forza stuff for Showcase...Again....

I am ok with the fact Forza is doing lots of variation of cars, but i dont like how community seems more interested on exotic cars than daily drivers and cars people like to tune

Lambos are cool and all but i feel more fun a nice Kei car or econobox taking beyond its limits

I hope the oval will have its own Event marker and start/finish line within the stadium.

Although there have been a few PR Stunts added to the map post-launch, there's been no Event additions so far.

it is a huge achievement in the racing community,
It got review bombed by the same community and it's currently one of the lowest scoring PlayStation games on Metacritic. 😊

Jokes aside GT7 is a great game. But it's a PS exclusive and I don't think T10 or whoever is afraid users will change their platform because of an inferior product. And we know it's going to be on GamePass day one so I doubt they are concern of the sales too.
Not sure why we have so few info but one thing I'm sure is T10 know fans weren't happy with the XBone era at all.

I feel we already have plenty of Huracan variants. Not to mention Aventadors. I would also like to see something a little less exotic.
THIS SO MUCH. We already have three Huracans and four Aventadors (excluding cars based on the Aventador like the Centenario) - we don't need MORE :lol:
It also doesn't help that the latest exotic Lambos (and similar exotic cars in general) all have fairly similar starting performance in S1/low S2, and for racing purposes could only feasibly be built for S1 - and that is if the car is any good in the first place. I won't deny that there are people who like these cars, want them in the game and/or enjoy racing them even if they aren't any good (in which case these variants are a bit of a goldmine), but IDK. For me atleast - someone who prefers racing in lower classes and also has gotten kinda weary of alot of modern supercars - they just don't have the same appeal a Sentra Nismo does. Or perhaps even an early Gallardo - I imagine one of those could be alot of fun for A class...

Its probally they will keep the Forza stuff for Showcase...Again....

I am ok with the fact Forza is doing lots of variation of cars, but i dont like how community seems more interested on exotic cars than daily drivers and cars people like to tune

Lambos are cool and all but i feel more fun a nice Kei car or econobox taking beyond its limits
That’s what I disliked with GT being a Japanese game was they showcased Kei cars and european economy or having 15 differents variations of the Honda Civic. Being from North America I would prefer to see more variety for everyday cars from GM, Ford and Dodge. Like the Chevette or the Plymouth Omni. That would be a challenge to tune.

I agree with you. I had a Plymouth Sundance « Duster » édition with a V6 and would be fun to see it.
Forza forums has a area for car voting now, had you tried look for the Sundance there?
I dont know if can link the direct link beacuse of the rules, but if you google maybe you will find them

Just like the last one i like this update especially for the track. The cars are nice additions too but that Audi could have been filled with something more performance oriented.

Just like the last one i like this update especially for the track. The cars are nice additions too but that Audi could have been filled with something more performance oriented.
It's a 600hp wagon that can do close to 200mph and hit 60 in about 3 seconds... that's pretty performance oriented, I'd think.

It's a 600hp wagon that can do close to 200mph and hit 60 in about 3 seconds... that's pretty performance oriented, I'd think.
Thats cool and all not downplaying the audis performance but I was thinking something to go along with the theme of track weapons which the other 3 are. A few examples would be mclaren senna GTR, Ferrari 812 competizione, Mercedes benz GT black series, or a KTM x bow gt xr. Still satisfied with whats coming though.

Yes, now they can get to showing vintage Audis some love: LWB ur-Quattro, V8 Quattro, ur-S8, first gen TT...
As happy as I am with getting closer to having the full modern Audi lineup in the game, I really want some older ones too.

I’d add the 100 Coupe S, S2 Coupe and the Q7 V12 TDI to your list to make it well rounded and complete the lineup.

Just the fact we STILL don’t have the V8 in the game to complete the 90s DTM lineup as well as the first gen TT baffles me.

Audis are ok, but WE need the Aventador Roadsters or else. 😅
Of course we need it! Because the 7 Aventador based cars we have now (and eventually 8 with the new Countash bound to be added eventually) is simply not enough! :lol:

I love the Aventador and I like all the variations, plus I really want the new Countash, but we don’t need the roadster since we already have the ultimate open top Aventador, the J :lol:

I'm actually happiest that the new RS6 is finally appearing since we've already been gifted the RS3, RS4, RS5 and RS7. Missing piece of the puzzle 🧩
I’m always super excited when we get the full collection of a certain “something” in racing games. Indeed the RS6 closes the lineup of modern day RS 3,4,5,6,7 which is exciting. But as someone mentions, introducing the Mk1 Audi TT would be great as well as we will have all 3 generations of the TT then (currently we have a Mk2 and twice the Mk3).
Back to modern Audi’s I’d love to see the RS Q3 added as well, I don’t get the hate against more SUVs in racing games, especially in a semi-Offroad racer like the FH series. I prefer the RS Q3 over the RS Q8 as we don‘t have any compact SUVs in the game yet.

One of my favourite collections to see complete in FH would be BMW’s Z-car :

Z1 - I’ve never seen this in any game 😥 (*)
Z3 - we got!
Z8 - we lost 😭 (last spotted in FM7)
Z4 (Mk1) - we got!
Z4 (Mk2) - we lost 😭 (last spotted in FH4)
Z4 (Mk3) - we got!

(*) It was a car with it’s faults and perhaps BMW doesn’t allow to license it because of that reason, but that doesn’t take away that it’s such a special car, especially with those quirky sliding doors.

Anyway I’m going way off-topic here. So yes, the upcoming series update looks great! 😅

Last edited:
@ManteoMax Will the new oval circuit be added to the Horizon Open playlists?

It's the first "permanent" circuit added to the main map so I'm wondering if it'll get used in multiplayer.

I see the Audi as their desire to offer mixed new cars each season to broaden interest. Personally I'm much more interested in the RS6 than any of the other three and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

At least the new Audi isn't headlining the update like it did for Horizon Road Trip; the eTron is cool but I dunno if it was really worth the 'first seasonal reward car' slot.

Back