[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 22: Upgrade Heroes

• Thread starter Famine
  • 36 comments
Looking forward to the Black Series...was kinda bummed that you couldn't add a Forza wing to the AMG GT-R but now we get the real thing...FM8 is going to have some serious metal come day one...unless they try to pawn off the new to FOrza cars as playlist rewards.

After half an hour driving her, the Huyara R is insane (with the default engine not updated, I will try some engine mods tomorrow) ! The Saleen is awesome too. And, I love the Emira…
I can’t wait for the Black Series.

Last edited:
Man I have to salute PG for nailing the sound of the Huayra R where they could have taken the lazy approach and given this car the zonda or laferrari sound, they didnt. They made this thing easily in the top 5 of the best sounding cars in a game with over 700 cars. And side note even though I wish they would add the Raptor R this Saleen is easily the next best thing for sure. It sounds great, pulls well and handles nice for a big truck.

Last edited:
This week's hiddeneds:

1687448261773.png

1687448323325.png

1687448276107.png

I've got a Lexus RC F tune for the Rally Adventure jump (not easy at A800, but stick to the left of the jump and you'll get a 25x jump every time).

It also bounces off the rev limiter at 172mph, so you'll pass the HW Speed Trap as well:

124 823 434

Last edited:
Likewise for the Speedtrap and Speed Zone this week try my Mad Madza. It'll do both PR Stunts with ease....

de3f7029-dc9d-4655-8342-052c1e13334f.png
c7de874b-7f9b-4241-ad2c-c9edd3229a2a~2.png

Edit: It'll do the drift zone too. It's not a natural drifter but it will do it.

Last edited:
I've got a Lexus RC F tune for the Rally Adventure jump (not easy at A800, but stick to the left of the jump and you'll get a 25x jump every time).

It also bounces off the rev limiter at 172mph, so you'll pass the HW Speed Trap as well:

124 823 434
That's one spicy wing on the back of the Lexus bud. However, great tune. It worked a treat on both PR Stunts first time. Thank you 👍

For those looking/brave enough to do this week's trial, I made a quick-and-dirty grip tune for the 1998 Silvia K's Aero. It's got neutral overall behavior with good cornering ability and decent acceleration. It tops out at roughly 180mph, which is plenty for the longer straights in this weeks trial. In my attempt, I was able to get into the lead without too much issue for either AI or teammates, although there's probably faster tunes out there.

171 253 761

I was originally planning on dumping this car after doing the trial, but I'm probably going to end up keeping it, as it performed above expectations. :D

Last edited:
moved to main thread... all sorted now

Last edited:
I noticed last week the inclusion of a "table of contents" at the beginning of the article and I'm glad you're continuing with it - quite helpful.
It's a little experiment to see if people like it; for me it's a little extra visual clutter but I figured it would be more useful, and all comments so far have been positive so I may well keep it :D

I'll be curious to see how the final Daily Challenge works this week given that there's no "Dustman" skill in the game (as noted, I'm assuming it'll be the Basurero skill), but it's just the latest in a long line of recent terribly proof-read items that have made it through to the public release. I've offered my subbing services to PG - as a working subeditor, car expert, and apparently now an FH expert - under NDA, but... crickets.

My VW Typ 2 tune does all the PR Stunts with ease - though you have to watch out for the wiggle as you cut offroad ahead of Cannonball: 173 483 167

Hidden stuff.

Well, one hidden stuff:

1688656761240.png

Also a tune for the Datsun 510/The Trial if you don't want to dig through all the options. It was enough for me to win both races by a few seconds, but watch out for a little mid-corner understeer:

866 414 634

Buggy Racing in Rally Adventure.....aaaarrrrgggghhhhh I bloody hate buggy racing.

On a more cheerful note here's my Typhoon.

e0df9b0e-f649-4403-93bc-1fb665aa6db7.png

If you like it the share code is - 915 822 959

Attachments

• 951b52e4-267b-4ee9-bafd-d126268a63d1.png
    951b52e4-267b-4ee9-bafd-d126268a63d1.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 11
@Famine 's weekly puns in the thread title are getting worse!!!
No amount of sugaring them will make them any better. Wonder what he will jam in to the title next week 🤔
It's remarkable what kind of different meanings he can ring out of the titles. The hole thing is starting to make my eyes glaze over, though.

I was listening to Bob Marley whilst reading the article
Groan. That took me a couple of seconds. Guess I was mistaken when I thought these twisted puns couldn't get any cruller.

Last edited:
Groan. That took me a couple of seconds. Guess I was mistaken when I thought these twisted puns couldn't get any cruller.
Mate you and Jim used all the best puns, it was the best I could manage lol

Edit: I've just googled Cruller because I thought a spelling mistake from you is rare. Touché bud, touché. Top work 👍

Last edited:
Mate you and Jim used all the best puns, it was the best I could manage lol

Edit: I've just googled Cruller because I thought a spelling mistake from you is rare. Touché bud, touché. Top work 👍
I had to google the BMW one as well. Glad you thought it was the icing on the cake but I think we're going to have to put a bung in it soon.

Last edited:
Back