Are all references to the Grand Tour removed/censored from GTP?

• Thread starter Tyger
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
UK
ReTyger
Pretty sure I saw an item on the main GTP page about "If you want to see old men driving fast cars" or something heralding the new series but this seems to have vanished, along with the forum thread about The Grand Tour. I appreciate Amazon have been a little over-zealous with takedowns of Youtube videos of their new game, but are they also affecting this site also, to the extent that we can't even discuss the new series here? With the utmost respect, I hope this site isn't taking "a stand" by also not allowing its many thousands of users from discussing the show. Then again, perhaps there is literally zero interest in it, hence no discussion thread, and my bad =)

Pretty sure I saw an item on the main GTP page about "If you want to see old men driving fast cars" or something heralding the new series but this seems to have vanished, along with the forum thread about The Grand Tour. I appreciate Amazon have been a little over-zealous with takedowns of Youtube videos of their new game, but are they also affecting this site also, to the extent that we can't even discuss the new series here? With the utmost respect, I hope this site isn't taking "a stand" by also not allowing its many thousands of users from discussing the show. Then again, perhaps there is literally zero interest in it, hence no discussion thread, and my bad =)
It's still there. :) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-grand-tour-game.381099/

Grand Tour thread in the TV/Music forum

Are all references to the Grand Tour removed/censored from GTP?
No.
Pretty sure I saw an item on the main GTP page about "If you want to see old men driving fast cars" or something heralding the new series but this seems to have vanished
There's no articles like that in the CMS.
along with the forum thread about The Grand Tour.
Still there as far as I can tell...

No.

There's no articles like that in the CMS.

Still there as far as I can tell...

Thanks Famine and perhaps I could have dug around further, not sure where I saw that article then, possibly msn.com (the horror), my bad though and the lack of updates to the thread under TV/Music is perhaps telling, but I kinda liked it.

Back