Are any of your preorders getting ready to ship?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 769 comments
Nearly Wednesday and Amazon.co.uk still have not changed the status of my order from 'pre-order' to 'dispatching soon' :irked: Have any of the retailers you've ordered from shipped or are getting ready to ship your copy?

Nope. Mine won't even get here til the 12/13th of december. That's probably a good thing though...
:irked:

Mine is an Amazon.co.uk order as well. I wouldn't expect any change in status until at least end of Wednesday/Thursday.

Don't count on getting it early. I'd rather wait until Friday given patch anyway.

No word from GameStop yet. Not expecting anything until Wednesday to be honest.

Mine is an Amazon.co.uk order as well. I wouldn't expect any change in status until at least end of Wednesday/Thursday.

Don't count on getting it early. I'd rather wait until Friday given patch anyway.

Yeah, they normally dispatch it on Thursday morning at best, tight b******* :banghead: I've changed the delivery option from 1st class to next day business delivery. Hopefully, that will guarantee a Friday delivery.

Do we really need a thread, to discuss the postage trail of GT6 or in fact anything?

More pointless threads have stayed open, like the one asking if anyone's going to come back here after December 6th.

Amazon are always the worst when it comes to getting a new release early- in other words, you never get anything before the release date from them. At least, I never have.

I remember preordering from Game before and I think I got the game one day before it was officially released. Ah well, I suppose we can't download the patch until Friday anyway so it's not a huge loss.....

I got GTA5 a day early from Amazon UK. They can do it but generally don't as they get criticised for it. Amazon also don't always update the order status in a timely matter. I have had orders marked as dispatched on the morning the game arrived.

Also FYI, all Amazon UK preorders have Free First class delivery (provided you opted for it at check out). They also recently updated the pre-order incentive and added 1 million credits to the existing Torque and Precision packs. Nice bonus.

All I know, is that I will have the game in my hands at around 10am and won't be able to load it up until 7pm. :(

Oh, just a small warning, as far as I know, Sony are still having trouble with PSN code redemptions. Redeem codes can be locked out if you attempt (and fail) to redeem them too many time within 24 hours. If they don't work first time, be patient and try later. Keep an ear out on the PS Blog/Twitter accounts etc for updates.

Mine dispatched from eBay today with first class, should be getting it tomorrow or Thursday, most likely Thursday as I ordered quite late today. Still get the pre-order perks but tons of people have it and are shipping early.

Oh, just a small warning, as far as I know, Sony are still having trouble with PSN code redemptions. Redeem codes can be locked out if you attempt (and fail) to redeem them too many time within 24 hours. If they don't work first time, be patient and try later. Keep an ear out on the PS Blog/Twitter accounts etc for updates.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Back