Are any of your preorders getting ready to ship?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 769 comments
Just picked up my pre-ordered AE from Gamestop and surprisingly there was 7 other people getting there pre-orders. Now I just gotta wait to get off from work.

Amazon really needs to sort the "Release Day Delivery" if they're partnered with Royal Snail... My copy was dispatched yesterday and they truly believe it'll reach me today through royal mail? HAHA :banghead::mad::yuck::grumpy::irked:👎 what a joke...

They finally did send mine. I got the email unusually late though, at about 7pm.

Now I'm hoping for it to be delivered tomorrow, although saturdays... the chances are extremely low.

Just picked up my pre-ordered AE from Gamestop and surprisingly there was 7 other people getting there pre-orders. Now I just gotta wait to get off from work.

Same here. I'm clock watching for the next 2 1/2 hours before I can leave for home. And then I have just 2 1/2 hours to play before going out for many beers!!

Yesterday I was running errands in the same shopping center where my local GameStop store is located (Rancho Cordova/Sacramento, CA). I popped in and asked when I could pick up my pre-ordered copy with upgrade to the 15th Anniversary edition. They said they have already confirmed their shipment of GT6 is on it's way to their store, they will be receiving both the standard edition and the 15th Anniversary edition, and I can pick mine up when they open today. I also received a text message from GameStop about 2:45pm PST yesterday, saying my copy will be available for pickup today at my local store. Gotta wait a little while before I can go get it, I can't wait! WOOT!

I regret preordering at all, Best Buy shipped the copy all the way from Tenessee, long way from Los Angeles. Projected date is Wednesday. :banghead: No one here plays GT so regular pick up would've been easy.

There was probably a cutoff time where the sorting had to stop to allow the delivery to start. guss yours stayed on the loading dock... very sorry dude
Just picked it up at the spot on Silverstar. Ah, the power of Twitter. Hahaha. Adios for now. Good luck to everyone who hasn't gotten their copy yet.

Doing the horribly long download now on my copy. It was at 13% the last I checked and it's going to take two and a half hours to download. Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

GODDAMMIT! The UPS guy came just now, I open the door to get GT6, he says I have to pay an extra fee, okay no big deal, until he says THEY ONLY TAKE A CHEQUE OR CREDIT, NO DEBIT!!!! I only have DEBIT!!! So its returning back on Monday, so 🤬 angry right now.

I waited all day for them to say it will come back on Monday. :mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GODDAMMIT! The UPS guy came just now, I open the door to get GT6, he says I have to pay an extra fee, okay no big deal, until he says THEY ONLY TAKE A CHEQUE OR CREDIT, NO DEBIT!!!! I only have DEBIT!!! So its returning back on Monday, so 🤬 angry right now.

I waited all day for them to say it will come back on Monday. :mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

That sucks Buddy, I feel for you. I got lucky and got my copy in the mail on Thursday.

VBR
I tried Shopto again & was able to order today yesterday. 16.59 hours order placed; 17.01 hours receipt sent; 17.15 hours GT6 sent via Royal Mail 1st Class & they send me a picture of the parcel in an email. Now that's how to fulfill an order! I wish I'd pre-ordered with them instead of trying Simply Games who are simply awful. Hoping it arrives tomorrow. :D

Guess what? My copy of GT6 arrived at 08:10 hours this morning. WOOHOO! 15 hours from order to delivery, www.shopto.net are awesome. 👍

="paul450, post: 9038510, member: 27191"]who in the uk pre ordered with game and is still waiting for it to be delivered.

i am :(

took yesterday and today off so i could play it :mad:
Still waiting here.

Last edited:
who in the uk pre ordered with game and is still waiting for it to be delivered.

Same here mate, waiting for the postie to arrive, if it doesn't come today I'm going to get it from the PSN store.

I'll use the pre order codes then trade the AE for something on the PS4

Getting soooo impatient! :mad:

who in the uk pre ordered with game and is still waiting for it to be delivered.

But has yours even dispatched yet? For me, there hasn't even been a message that it has been dispatched, despite the fact I preordered it in mid November

Who in the UK pre ordered with GAME and is still waiting for it to be delivered?

I'm still waiting for my AE copy from GAME. It said it shipped at 9ish am on Wednesday, so I expect it's just Royal Mail's fault, what with Cyber Monday and Christmas. I don't give a 🤬 about Christmas, it's still three weeks away, I wanna play a game I've waited a year for on the day of release, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Mine said the the exact same
Damn Royal Fail Snail

Yep, they really are Royal Fail. Wish I had stumped up the extra fiver or whatever it was for Courier delivery now, but me being the general optimist I am, I was pretty sure it would arrive on release date.

Yep, they really are Royal Fail. Wish I had stumped up the extra fiver or whatever it was for Courier delivery now, but me being the general optimist I am, I was pretty sure it would arrive on release date.
Didn't they say it was guaranteed on release date,if so that promise is broken

Back