Are any of your preorders getting ready to ship?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 769 comments
Mine is at CLOSED which is supposed to be either shipped or cancel.
Since I didnt cancel anyhting, it can only mean one thing:idea:

Mine states CLOSED as well but I did receive my shipping confirmation email :) but I live in Newfoundland so hopefully I get it before Xmas :rolleyes: :lol:

I ordered my copy from gamestop and it's arriving next week... I don't give a hoot about the damn 15th anv. cars, i'm buying my copy at the store tomorrow and returning that pre-ordered copy once I get it. Saving myself some time.

Mine shipped from Amazon yesterday and at noon today arrived at a UPS facility a few towns from me. I got excited thinking it will get sent our for delivery today but no luck, it's so close yet I have to wait for tomorrow.

That shucks... hang in there clear your cache and cookies and hope...

Looks like a waybill has finally been printed, just got the tracking number. I still highly doubt I will get it in the mail tomorrow. Mine says 'closed' now

Well, I'm glad Game Stop has proved me wrong. My copy is scheduled to arrive on release day. :cheers:

I ordered my copy from gamestop and it's arriving next week... I don't give a hoot about the damn 15th anv. cars, i'm buying my copy at the store tomorrow and returning that pre-ordered copy once I get it. Saving myself some time.

Don't blame you. I would've done the same thing and I was fully prepared to do it if things went south with them.

My order status says its "closed" that means its completely shipped or its been canceled. I don't see a reason why it would be canceled. Hoping its here tomorrow! :D:P:tup:

Amazon.co.uk finally shipped mine out. Delivery today is clearly not an option. It's dispatched using a 24hr-pro service, so I hope to find it tomorrow morning. However since that's a saturday I'm not holding my breath. I guess I'll be driving my final miles in GT5 this weekend.... yet again... I'm guessing on line will be a lot quieter :)

Is anyone having problem with the downloaded game from the store? Its saying not available for play until the release date even though its today

Just saw my shipping confirmation e mail!!! Yee boa.

I tracked my order, it is in another part of town around 45 minutes from where I live!

mine has not shipped and I know for a fact that Gamestop has no customer service at all. It seems to take a week for them to acknowledge that you care.

Got a text message from the postal service that it's shipped. But I doubt that I will get it today. We have a class 2 storm here, with storm gusts at hurricane speeds...

Delivered by amazon.fr yesterday evening, now in the hand of UPS, estimated to arrive "before the end of the day". If I would be able to call the UPS guy to take it directly 100km around my home I would, so excited, crazy ! GTP members reassure me that I am by far not the only crazy person about GT ! Hope my heart will not brake when UPS rings at my door !

I pre-ordered from amazonuk on Wednesday got my confirmation email Thursday morning saying it will arrive on the 6th then on Thursday evening I got three pre-order codes.
Our post is never earlier than 11.00am so not long to wait :gtpflag:

I'm currently at work. I got my precision pack code from GAME yesterday, it's already downloaded to my PS3. My GT6 is probably sat on my doormat at home, waiting. As am I. God damn waiting. :grumpy:

I'm currently at work. I got my precision pack code from GAME yesterday, it's already downloaded to my PS3. My GT6 is probably sat on my doormat at home, waiting. As am I. God damn waiting. :grumpy:
Wish mine was, still waiting for postman. He never hurries himself :banghead:

I ordered from GAME as well though it's been so long since i've ordered from there that I cant remember if it comes with regular mail or by another courier. I remember back in the 90's/early 00's when post would come in the morning (like 8 am), now it comes mid afternoon. Royal Fail indeed! Not to mention how the weekends seem to give excuse for not delivering from royal mail OR any courier service. Bunch of lazy bas...

Whoops! Went into a rant then. But anyway i'm waiting patiently and will have to sort out the pre-order code from GAME.

Back