Are are more than 2 Special Events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crumpet
  • 9 comments
  • 982 views

Crumpet

Premium
Messages
9,825
United Kingdom
Great Britain
For those of you who have progressed further into the game than the rest of us, are there more events available other than the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the Lunar thing?
 
There are more to Goodwood apparently, Lord March can't get enough of your driving.
I don't know about the Lunar Exploration events though, but one things for sure, the Red Bull X2014 will be featured in the Vettel Challenge, which is expected to be a Special Event in a future update.
 
Special Events NEW
These Events are unlocked as you progress through the game. For example, you will drive the LRV along the Apollo 15 expedtion route and receive invitations to the prestigious Goodwood Festival of Speed. You can look forward to even more events to be added in future updates


from the gran turismo website
 
I've finished Goodwood, before unlocking the last 3 events Lord March claims he hopes to see me again soon, though I also got a trophy of completion. So, that is most likely all there is to Goodwood before DLC?
 
Well, I completed two 3 race series in the Goodwood events. I then went to the Lunar Rover, and MY PS3 locked up on me. At least my last race and prize were saved.

20131207_121743_0 1960 Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster.JPG
 
Keeps going for me. Golded all of them so far. It just opened up a 4th one for me
 
Gold all the 4's & u get cizeta v16t '94
 
Just completed the 3rd set of Goodwood races. I wonder how many there are?

I had to do race 3-3 three times before getting gold.

 
Guess there are 5 events because 5 closes with our beloved RedBull X1. :lol:
 
Guess there are 5 events because 5 closes with our beloved RedBull X1. :lol:
& good luck I've been on this for about an hour. Stupid controller I need a wheel
 
Back