Are Cars Male or Female?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 116 comments
  • 18,218 views
Some cars are male, some are female. Either can be powerful.

Examples.

Chevrolet Corvette Seires - Sleek sexy curves. A trim, fit, beautiful female car.
Dodge Viper - Penis on wheels. Obviously a testosterone pumped male car.
 
all inanimate objects are female...

"thar she blows"

" shes fast alight "

" handles like shes on rails "

blah blah blah
 
All cars, no matter what type of a car and no matter is the owner male or female, are females. At least I call all cars "my babies", or "my darling". Some have even names.
 
SkylineGoes
All cars, no matter what type of a car and no matter is the owner male or female, are females. At least I call all cars "my babies", or "my darling". Some have even names.

So you're telling me that the dodge viper, and the BMW M coupe are female cars. You're telling me that this

jb2005.jpg


is female.
 
Pretty much yes. That what-ever-pick-up is just a little fat...
And you can't honestly say that a Viper wouldn't look sexy and sleek in red..? I can imagine myself actually doing a Viper. What comes to the bimmer, well, it's a young college girl in a short skirt... Make sense?
 
That is a big ugly S-10/S-15.

I can imagine myself actually doing a Viper

:yuck:
 
danoff
So you're telling me that the dodge viper, and the BMW M coupe are female cars. You're telling me that this

jb2005.jpg


is female.

I would call that a female. Remines me of a girl I went to high school with, Hilary. Hilary was a big, tough girl that was just a might less then pretty, but she was good to have around in a fight...
 
They call her Katie-Lou...

tom_price_1.jpg

Nope, not workin for me.
 
danoff
So you're telling me that the dodge viper, and the BMW M coupe are female cars. You're telling me that this

jb2005.jpg


is female.
As Austin Powers would say while looking at a nasty chick.... "Thats a man!...man!"
I agree thats a male or a nasty female that no one would touch without a beer or 15. Just like the pic above of the dump truck. Man-Man.
 
depends on the car and/or driver. I would consider my van a male, and my girlfriend considers her tC a male too so I guess its a matter of opinion.
 
ultrabeat
They call her Katie-Lou...

*pic*

Nope, not workin for me.

That guy looks like Chuck Norris :lol:
 
:ouch: I was hoping people didn't see that... he we go again with the chuck norris crap again. :grumpy:
 
:odd: If you say so... I can think of another config for both those cars.
 
VIPFREAK
:odd: If you say so... I can think of another config for both those cars.

It's the lines that do it for me. The curves on the RX7 look more feminine. Men are blockier in terms of body structure. We have a lot more hard edges and straight lines - which makes the M3 look like a guy to me.
 
I think any vehicle can be a guy or girl... depending on the driver and how they drive and any mds done to it will help determine wether its a guy or girl.... I dont want a guy car, it seems (bad word here) to me.... but the car I want almost has to be a guy...
 
LeadSlead#2
I think any vehicle can be a guy or girl... depending on the driver and how they drive and any mds done to it will help determine wether its a guy or girl.... I dont want a guy car, it seems (bad word here) to me.... but the car I want almost has to be a guy...

I would refer you to the muddy truck and dumptruck posted earlier. I challenge you to see those as female.
 
I say it all depends on the reliability of the car, if its a highly reliable, would-survive-a-shooting-from-an-action-movie car and it wouldn't winge one bit if it lost all but 1 wheel then its a bloke, if its a car they whines and winges about a broken mirror, its a chick.
 
danoff
It's the lines that do it for me. The curves on the RX7 look more feminine. Men are blockier in terms of body structure. We have a lot more hard edges and straight lines - which makes the M3 look like a guy to me.

Spot on! I did not vote for this, since it depends on the car.
Examples;
Female: Ginetta G4, Audi TT, New Beetle, Lotus Elise, Miura, Ferrari Enzo. See the pattern? Small curvy cars are female.
Male: Viper, Lamborghini Countach, Charger, BMW M5, Ferrari 550, Skyline R34 etc. Big cars, either fallic or edgy are male.
 
Team666
Spot on! I did not vote for this, since it depends on the car.
Examples;
Female: Ginetta G4, Audi TT, New Beetle, Lotus Elise, Miura, Ferrari Enzo. See the pattern? Small curvy cars are female.
Male: Viper, Lamborghini Countach, Charger, BMW M5, Ferrari 550, Skyline R34 etc. Big cars, either fallic or edgy are male.

You got em all! 👍 Man I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this. Good list, you verified that I'm not crazy.
 
Come on guys... une voiture? If the french say it, it has to be true... :rolleyes:
 
Emohawk
You're all crazy, they're freaking inanimate!

Ah, so inanimate objects cannot look like people? Ever go to a museum and look at sculpture?
 
danoff
I would refer you to the muddy truck and dumptruck posted earlier. I challenge you to see those as female.

ever seen that big, strong, manly, female construction worker?
that could be her...(either one)
actually, the truck reminds me of an old redneck boss of mine... she had a small goatee, and stood about 6' and 220 lbs...
 
of course cars are females..

If you put the keys in the ignition and walk away...the car can't drive can it?

and since when have 2 females been able to make a good decision?
which is why when a woman drives it's gaurenteed trouble, because neither one knows what's going on
 
danoff
Ah, so inanimate objects cannot look like people? Ever go to a museum and look at sculpture?

It doesn't matter, a statue of a man isn't a man. It just looks like one.

I can draw a picture of a...banana. From a certain angle (and if it's a good picture) it'll look like a banana, but it's still not a banana. Same applies to statues.
 
Driftster
of course cars are females..

If you put the keys in the ignition and walk away...the car can't drive can it?

and since when have 2 females been able to make a good decision?
which is why when a woman drives it's gaurenteed trouble, because neither one knows what's going on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny Sig too.....
 
Back