Are Cars Male or Female?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 116 comments
  • 18,218 views
iceburns288
It doesn't matter, a statue of a man isn't a man. It just looks like one.

I can draw a picture of a...banana. From a certain angle (and if it's a good picture) it'll look like a banana, but it's still not a banana. Same applies to statues.
/\He said it first.
Maybe it looks like a person, but it's not. It's rock or metal or whatever, it has no gender.
 
Hey EMOhawk, check This out.

Sure cars really have no gender, but who cares? Calling our car he/she is a fun thing to do :dopey: and goes with some other wierd human emotions.

It is possible all cars are female :sly: there's a race of lizards that are all female :sick:
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

My 93 Camaro Z28 is definately a man. You can look under the hood and you know it got ballz. :crazy: It runs like a man, it grunts like a man, and it screams like a man. :O

I dont call my car "baby", I always call it "my boy" and his name is Maro.

One draw back of Maro is that his stick is automatic....he drives me crazy all the time. :sly:
 
After careful thought I think most guy probably refer to their cars as girls. I think its cuz we treat em like girls. Pamperin it and tryin to keep it clean and puttin all kinds of money into em.
 
lethalAE86typeR
Would cars that are more curvey be more on the female side?

Depends on your view of this whole thing, but to offer some possible counter-examples:

Cobra
VW Beetle (old one) :lol:
Merc SL65 AMG or SLR McLaren
 
benzoboy
Well if it's a V6 engine (Eg. Ford Mustang GT) or bigger it's a male
V4 or smaller (Eg. Ford Ka) Female

Haha. I love how muscle car guys call their cars girl names and then say they have balls.
I don't know what kind of girls they're hanging out with, but "drag" and "queen" sounds like it describes more then their car.

My car on the other hand is a girl, has been since the day I bought her. Maybe i'll call the next one a boy, i'm not sure yet, the voices in my head hasn't told me their plans yet.
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

My 93 Camaro Z28 is definately a man. You can look under the hood and you know it got ballz. :crazy: It runs like a man, it grunts like a man, and it screams like a man. :O

I dont call my car "baby", I always call it "my boy" and his name is Maro.

One draw back of Maro is that his stick is automatic....he drives me crazy all the time. :sly:


:lol: :lol: :lol: 👍

My sentra is definetly female...shes a redhead, handles curves well, but tends to shy away when I drive her too hard, she is a stick shift, which may seem manly, but is much more like a female in that if you get everything just right, you'll have a good time, you slip up, and your stalled...

shes peppy, and really cute, not sexy, a great girl to have a serious relationship with.
 
Your Sentra is cheating on you, Jay.

Confront her now!

I done seen her flashing her 1.2 ton booty at coupes!
 
Hmm.. car gender?... the is a popular saying:
"If it has t*ts or wheels you're going to have problems with it"

draw your own conclusions from that.. :)
 
Actually its "If it has wheels or a skirt you can't afford it"

Funny thing is my truck has a skirt.
 
Dang, I misunderstood the question. Cars are infadically female. Period. Men are much more straight forward and to the point then any car will ever be. :)
 
BlazinXtreme
Actually its "If it has wheels or a skirt you can't afford it"

Funny thing is my truck has a skirt.

i guess you're in for double trouble then..:) or double the fun.. just depends on how you look at it.. (why do i soind like a gum commercial now??)
 
iceburns288
It doesn't matter, a statue of a man isn't a man. It just looks like one.

I can draw a picture of a...banana. From a certain angle (and if it's a good picture) it'll look like a banana, but it's still not a banana. Same applies to statues.

This has got to be one of the biggest "you missed the point" moments. The people on this thread do not think that cars are actually male or female. We're all very aware that they're simply objects, not actually alive.

By the age of 6, most people grow out of the stage in life where everything has to be as concrete as you've put it. How old are you? Am I picking on a slow 10-year-old here or are you old enough to be ashamed of your post?
 
GameBoyFX
Hey EMOhawk, check This out.

Sure cars really have no gender, but who cares? Calling our car he/she is a fun thing to do :dopey: and goes with some other wierd human emotions.

It is possible all cars are female :sly: there's a race of lizards that are all female :sick:
Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page.
I'm probably glad I didn't hear that, anyway. According to this test I'm only 16% emo.

Anyway, I know it's just a little thing people do. Things people do annoy me, and I try to make them see why they're not making sense, even if I know I can't. That's silly too, isn't it? So indulge me, because my car is just metal and plastic. :indiff:
 
venom1000c4.jpg

that's a girl for me, she has her top off 👍
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I think thats a man with a his zipper opened. :ouch:

:lol:

He's about to take a leak...an oil leak, that is, what with Hennessey's and their tendency to break down. :lol:
 
Wolfe2x7
:lol:

He's about to take a leak...an oil leak, that is, what with Hennessey's and their tendency to break down. :lol:

Are you saying he´s incontinent??
 
the stupidiest poll i ever heard
 
Team666
Are you saying he´s incontinent??

He's incontinent because Hennessey is incompetent. :sly:
 
Hennessey incompetent?

Stop being so insolent!
 
ultrabeat
Hennessey incompetent?

Stop being so insolent!

Are you telling me that Hennessey is innocent? :lol:
 
Male-V6 powered minimum, midsize.

Feamale-typically V6 or lower, compact to midsize

this is for 25-40 age group.
 
red70mach1
Male-V6 powered minimum, midsize.

Feamale-typically V6 or lower, compact to midsize

this is for 25-40 age group.

m133203.jpg


^^ Male

2004-Corvette-Commemorative-Ed-1.jpg


^^ Female

RX8-01.jpg


What do you do about this??

By the way that is the finest looking RX8 I've seen.
 
Dan, you think a Z06 is female? :boggled:
 
Back