Are endurance races difficult?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shinbone
  • 7 comments
  • 774 views
Messages
473
Messages
tiernasligo
So are you blowing past the cpu and just racing by yourself the whole time or lapping them? Or are the cpus in the race for the whole time and you actually have to try? Thanks everyone!
 
Well i have only done 2 of them(the first 2) and they weren't really that difficult.Maintaining focus is the only problem i had and can be tiresome if your not used to racing for that long without a break.
 
Depends on what car you use. I make sure to use a car that I know will dominate because I have no desire to have to redo them... well the leveling system pretty much ensures that I have to redo them if I want to advance but you get the gist.
 
It depends on whether or not you want to challenge yourself. Review the car list before the race, and go from there when deciding on what car to use.
 
Well i have only done 2 of them(the first 2) and they weren't really that difficult.Maintaining focus is the only problem i had and can be tiresome if your not used to racing for that long without a break.

Wait, you can't pause the game?
 
They test your endurance.
I can't be bothered to pick a car what would make it challenging. so far they have all been particularly easy. but I haven't done the 24 hour ones yet.
 
Wait, you can't pause the game?

You can pause the game.

If your like me,you get it done without any.

On that note the longer ones will sure be a test.I may do some pausing to take a bathroom break. :lol:
 
The Indy 500 is by far the hardest so far simply because every time you pit, you need to take fuel and tires which makes pitstops over a minute long and thus you need to be a good two laps ahead before you pit. Luckily, the AI takes longer to pit and you'll gain two - 3 laps on them when they pit and a well tuned Minolta easy beat them. I beat everyone by a good 12 laps.
 
Back