Are F1 classics available already in game?

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 13 comments

Stephan

Still progressing........
Premium
Philippines
Manila
Filracer
Hi. I'm planning to buy F1 2013 as a break from GT and I heard this is a good game and it has some of the old F1s in the game I heard of but the question is, are they already available without buying its DLC?

It depends on which version you get. If the DLC is going to be included on the disc, it will be advertised on the case.

Not really, I have two PS3s, one without jb and other with jb, im just wondering though since I have the ps3 with jb, do jb versions of F1 2013 have classic F1s?

Alright then. Tomorrow i'll buy GRID Autosport and F1 2013. Last question, is there any F1s that were used by Ayrton Senna? because I like to know if they featured his Mclaren. :)

Here's the list.

80s
Williams FW07B
Team Lotus 98T
Williams FW12
Team Lotus 100T
Ferrari F1-87/88C

90s
Williams FW14B
Ferrari F92 A
Williams FW18
Ferrari F310
Ferrari F399
Williams FW21

At least they had Senna's 98T. But its kinda sad that they didnt feature his Mclaren. Oh well im still gonna buy it though. So hows the handling of the classic F1s?

Regular edition includes only the 80s content on the disc, 90s content has to be bought separately.
Classic edition includes 80s content on the disc + DLC codes for the 90s content (assuming you buy it new, if you get an used copy the 90s DLC code may already been used).
Complete edition includes 80s + 90s content on the disc.

Back