xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Mar 14, 2011 #31 I remember that Audi SUV thing (forget name) looked scary because it was so low quality. I don't know if it still is, haven't driven it in a while.
I remember that Audi SUV thing (forget name) looked scary because it was so low quality. I don't know if it still is, haven't driven it in a while.
P PrototypeFC3S Messages 13 Messages DCstarClassic Mar 14, 2011 #32 Toronado So I take it you didn't actually read any of the posts in this thread. Which is okay, I suppose, but it does make me curious what your point is. Click to expand... I don't see the point in you responding to my post in the first place.
Toronado So I take it you didn't actually read any of the posts in this thread. Which is okay, I suppose, but it does make me curious what your point is. Click to expand... I don't see the point in you responding to my post in the first place.
I illustratedrick Messages 185 Mar 14, 2011 #33 PrototypeFC3S I don't see the point in you responding to my post in the first place. Click to expand... Typical troll. @ the OP - I think your right, some of the standards do look improved.
PrototypeFC3S I don't see the point in you responding to my post in the first place. Click to expand... Typical troll. @ the OP - I think your right, some of the standards do look improved.
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Mar 14, 2011 #34 And I don't see the point to having another thread on this very subject, except for the entertaining (or not) flames, as it was discussed already when the update went live. Sorry to the threadstarter, but this is old news.
And I don't see the point to having another thread on this very subject, except for the entertaining (or not) flames, as it was discussed already when the update went live. Sorry to the threadstarter, but this is old news.