Are there aero upgrades for the Mclaren MP4-12C?

  • Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • 8 comments
  • 1,661 views
Messages
561
United States
Thunderdome
Messages
clskier
Just what the title says. I want to buy one and modify it so it looks like a GT3 car and I'm just wondering if you can add aero kits (front, back, spoiler).
 
you know the best way to find out?
 
Buy one? Well, I'm not allowed to play PS3 on weekdays (school) and I'm just wondering
 
2 rear spoilers, thats it. One of them is a carbon replacement for the original and the other is a proper spoiler.
 
oh, didnt know but i dont even have a mclaren MP4-12C
 
I just bought one to answer the question 👍
 
Is it a good car? I was planning to buy one
 
I too was looking to make a GT3 look alike as well, but the spoiler selection is not great, other then the carbon oem wing, the other wing is sorta cheesy and doesnt look race like(which I was Hoping for), but the car itself is Pretty good overall, smooth nimble handling and great acceleration
 
Hi, Get the McLaren F1 instead, it handles much better than the MP4, NCD 1Mil.. Same choice of 3 rear wings in GT auto.
 
Back