Are there any certain mobile devices that your GT5 progress can be tracked with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Prologue5
  • 4 comments
  • 1,178 views
Messages
3,129
Messages
GTP_GTPrologue5
Messages
None
Title says it all, I'd love to know what devices are compatible, I really wish I'd know if mine is or not.
 
No info on that yet. But I have given it thought, what if there was a download for PSP, in the form of a game that you could use to see your stats and manage garage.💡👍:) What do you guys think?
 
Be nice if there was an rss feed from psn. Then you could track it on anything.
 
Help me out here... i'm kinda failing to see the point of this? I mean it would be a nice extra... but really not all that important?
 
No info on that yet. But I have given it thought, what if there was a download for PSP, in the form of a game that you could use to see your stats and manage garage.💡👍:) What do you guys think?

I'm sure I read that you can operate B-Spec via any web browser, so I guess you could use any suitable web-enabled device?
 
Back