Are there different fonts on GTP?

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 47 comments
well, I am able to use all fonts from Microsoft works, however some of them other people can't see. To see a font the looker(heh) has to have the same font on thier PC as the font posted.

Just go into Microsoft works(or whatever you have), and look though the fonts. Find one you like, and using the font tag you type it into the tag, like this:

[.font=Currier]texttexttext[./font] minus the 2 "." ofcourse.

Well how does my red font in my sig looks to you? Cause for me its a cezanne font. Anyone else see it like i do?

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well how does my red font in my sig looks to you? Cause for me its a cezanne font. Anyone else see it like i do?
Like this.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 92
WTF does that say space?

All I can get out of it is "Now, I didn't know that we ----- have.
--- --- --- ---- --- day."

heh

it says:

wow, i didnt know that vb code line
you learn something new everyday:D

Hehe, every computer witha win os has the symbol font, unless they deleted from teh hdd personally:D

Here's what mine is supposed to look like:

Attachments

• sig.jpg
    sig.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 76
Only you Mazkid see's yourself as you. (That could get really deep if you think about it...., careful now...)

arg....I'll change the font...I need to restyle my sig anyway...

Ermm what fonts should I use?

Yep, you can define any font inside of the font tag. For a list of standard web-safe fonts that are guaranteed to be installed on the overwhelming majority of computers and browsers, take a look at this article. :)

He's been going around GTP's threads replying to them in a similar way, it's really annoying!

thanks Jordan...too bad there's only a whole 4 fonts which all are genaric....

Yeah I know :(

That 'Unleash the Sportscar Inside" in your sig shows up differently to me, so I think I must have that font...

Latest Posts

Back