JFM92_GTRacer Messages 2,110 Aug 8, 2005 #31 EvilToast ya like passing a car without taking a whole 2 laps. Click to expand... hey let's face it, the B-spec driver can't be trusted and it's that simple
EvilToast ya like passing a car without taking a whole 2 laps. Click to expand... hey let's face it, the B-spec driver can't be trusted and it's that simple
Alfaholic Messages 1,202 Aug 8, 2005 #32 Mouser1286 Lol, I didnt realize I wrote left, I meant right. I edited my post. Click to expand... Ah. Now that IS disturbing behaviour.
Mouser1286 Lol, I didnt realize I wrote left, I meant right. I edited my post. Click to expand... Ah. Now that IS disturbing behaviour.
GTmaster Messages 155 PHILIPPINES Messages GameSlim Aug 8, 2005 #33 Toronado Yeah, they really are that stupid. One example: Ginetta G4. On any track, he will go off at least 5 times. He sometimes drives off the track at the wider loop at Beginners Course. Click to expand... I agree.. G4 looks cool for being so little I could think that car will be crushed between big trucks. She's like a dancer, always dancing like she could not straigthen out. B-spec mode.
Toronado Yeah, they really are that stupid. One example: Ginetta G4. On any track, he will go off at least 5 times. He sometimes drives off the track at the wider loop at Beginners Course. Click to expand... I agree.. G4 looks cool for being so little I could think that car will be crushed between big trucks. She's like a dancer, always dancing like she could not straigthen out. B-spec mode.