Are you a Crystal Method fan?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyperglide
  • 23 comments
  • 1,334 views

Are you a a CM fan or not?

  • OMG Yes they OWN!

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • They are decent..

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Mah Gawd no, they BLOW!

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Who're they??

    Votes: 2 8.3%

  • Total voters
    24
Oddly enough I was just listen to Tweekend.

Yeah, I'm a fan.

They are decent compared to the rest of the music I like.
 
I've also got all their albums - they've got good stuff.

There's better out there for sure, but Crystal Method has good stuff.
 
i like that video with the guy with the big nose for a head. i forget what it was called but that was a decent song.
 
I like to rediscover parts of my music collection. I have with these guys many times, probably will again.
 
Ecstacy is better.. :lol: Crystal Method is alright.. I have one of the older CD's..
 
Yeah, they're cool. Good driving music.
 
They are decent. I like them, but I would rather listen to Orbital, or Squarepusher...............

;)
 
I do like Crystal Method quite a bit, their style has changed somewhat from years ago, but they still pull it off if you ask me.
 
I've heard of them, but don't have any of their albums. I got the 1997 "Spawn"soundtrack on wich they appear with Filter..

Filter/The Crystal Method - "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do"

Great song that is. :cool:
 
Originally posted by Tomski
I've heard of them, but don't have any of their albums. I got the 1997 "Spawn"soundtrack on wich they appear with Filter..

Filter/The Crystal Method - "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do"

Great song that is. :cool:
That is a great album!!! I wish I still owned it. I love the Josh Wink, and Stabbing Westward song..........

;)
 
Originally posted by Tomski
I've heard of them, but don't have any of their albums. I got the 1997 "Spawn"soundtrack on wich they appear with Filter..

Filter/The Crystal Method - "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do"

Great song that is. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up I'm going to have to check that out!!

Anyone got the Community Service or Legion of Boom CD? Lot's of great songs on those CD's. I hated how they put that ruined version of Dastrix - Dude on the Moon on the Community Service CD though. The original clearly is better then that garbage, but hey nothings perfect. :irked:
 
We'll never heard of that group, who are they? and what kind of music do they play? Rock? Metal? Rap? Pop? Wave? Emotional?

(Sorry if this is an off-topic posts, i'm just curious to know who they are)
 
They are a techno group, and have been around since their first album Vegas, which was released in 97 I believe.
 
Haven't heard much of their music. The only Crystal Meth song I've heard is Name of The Game, which is the Splinter Cell theme song.
 
Busy Child was the first one I heard. Off of the Lost in Space ST. I was hooked from then on! You should try Busy Child too Shannon.
 
The only song of theirs that I really like is Born Too Slow because it was one of the few good songs in Need for Speed: Underground.

I've seen 2 music videos of theirs, but I've completely forgot about them :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Hyperglide
Busy Child was the first one I heard. Off of the Lost in Space ST. I was hooked from then on! You should try Busy Child too Shannon.

Busy Child Came out way before the movie "Lost in Space". I remember listening to that song in '96. It's a good song, and they have some good songs, but I have just lost interest in the group. I think I'll go check out a few of their new songs.... See if I can renew interest........


;)
 
Originally posted by Hyperglide
Busy Child was the first one I heard. Off of the Lost in Space ST. I was hooked from then on! You should try Busy Child too Shannon.
I'm not a big techno fan though. ;)
 
They're alright, I only like "Name of the Game" that's my favorite, other than that..... Oh yeah "Born Too Slow" and that's all I really like of Crystal Method.
 
Whitecharisma those are some of the songs I DON'T like by them. You should try American Way, Busy Child, She's my Pusher, Comin' Back or True Grit. Weapons of Mass Distortion and Blowout are my faves. :)
 
Back