Are you faster than your best BOB?

• Thread starter phil_75
  • 52 comments
I'm sure the only way he could beat me is with an x2010 on nordsclief or some other difficult combo

everywhere else, they are slow as balls.

before my game crashed, my level 35 bob could beat me around the green hell in an x1. otherwise i could mop the floor with him

Bob is actually pretty consistant... -ly slow. Actually, he managed a pretty not-bad time while racing in a 2J for that B-Spec Le Mans race. If I were to do a hot lap in those wet conditions, I don't think I would be as fast as him.

I can kill my bob time. He's a fool and doesn't pass people. Takes him forever to get to first place in races that it should be easy. I think there may be a glitch in bspec where it leaves traction control on. I always notice the bob hit it and the gas goes up red than gray which is what happens when you have traction control on.

Bob is actually pretty consistant... -ly slow. Actually, he managed a pretty not-bad time while racing in a 2J for that B-Spec Le Mans race. If I were to do a hot lap in those wet conditions, I don't think I would be as fast as him.

For sure Bob can outdrive me in the 2J at night! ;)

Im pretty sure Bob will be faster than me on nurb nord in x2010. Im also pretty sure i will never find out how much faster.

My Bob brakes going into the corner of Daytona... And that swooping turn where that start/finish is...

Ugh, I hate how they do that on Daytona.

I'm faster than my Bob if it's a track I know. If it's one like Sarthe that I never seem to race on, he can beat me. (I've raced that track once ever and have no clue where the braking points are at). He destroys me in a Formula though. I can't drive that thing for crap against his times.

Probably yes. But when it comes to handling X2010 and some other dangerous machines(such as Ferrari F40), I sure commit my bobs to drive them as their bravery goes over my feeble will. :sly:

I'm way faster then my Bob's, but when it comes to X2010 - I'm a noob :D I guess that's because of DS3.

To test this theory, I ran the B-spec Nurb event with Bob in the 2J, then went to the Practice mode and tried it myself. I ran against my best B-spec lap, when Bob was clear of traffic and free to run as fast as he dared. That was a lap of 8:21.002; my one-lap time was 8:13.331, and that was with three big offs. So yeah, I'm definitely faster than Bob. :)

LeoRX
I'm way faster then my Bob's, but when it comes to X2010 - I'm a noob :D I guess that's because of DS3.

I use a ds3 and can do a 40 second lap of trial mountain. For me driving the x2010 is mostly about knowing the track. I set controller sensitivity to 5 and once you done a few laps of the chosen track you find that turning in late and using full lock means you dont have to worry about anything apart from letting go of the steering at the right time. Not always the case, but I still seem to get decent laptimes with the ds3.

Are the seasonal physics using online or offline physics? I thought they used online, which is slower than offline/A-Spec/Practice mode.

Just thought I'd point that out. I don't think it will change the results.

Are the seasonal physics using online or offline physics? I thought they used online, which is slower than offline/A-Spec/Practice mode.

Just thought I'd point that out. I don't think it will change the results.

No its offline physics!

Back