Driving drunk on Nordschliefe :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sputnik
  • 9 comments
  • 1,456 views
Messages
124
I was pretty wasted the other day, tried to play GT5 :)

Couldn't complete the lap, had to rage quit :)

 
Last edited:
Clearly not at all intoxicated, especially since you loaded up GT5, selected a car, selected a difficult track, raced it pretty well, then made the decision to save the replay.

Being wasted would have seen your car stationary on the start/finish line while you were having a kip on your sofa.
 
You're probably better than me when I'm straight :nervous:
 
I'm not that quick when I'm sober...but I've never not been sober.
 
Too many pan galactic gargle blasters! :lol:
 
Too many pan galactic gargle blasters! :lol:
The third drink is going down to check on why the second drink hasn't yet reported in on the condition of the first yet...
 
I'm lol'ing at the whole idea.. especially the youtube video title.

Yeah looks fast to me though haha.. I'd like to see you drunk drive a spoiler-less ZR1 with street tires around the ring.
 
I was drunk to the point where my speech was all deformed and i had to use one of my eyes to see what i'm actually doing to prevent 3D effect :) i think that the whole concept of doing stuff when you're intoxicated (NOT REAL LIFE DRIVING) is interesting because it eliminates some of your complexes, i encourage you to try your self in GT5 next time you have a party :) I'm dead serious! I'm pretty sure if i could finish that lap, it would be at least 3-4 sec. faster than my sober best!


I have my friend visiting me today, i'm intended to finish that lap ones i reach a certain level of intoxication :)

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE IN REAL LIFE!
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if i could finish that lap, it would be at least 3-4 sec. faster than my sober best!

I must say it doesn't work that way for me ;) Though I think there's a sweet-spot somewhere around 4 beers or half a bottle of wine etc but it's easy to go slightly over the line and struggle to keep concentration. I only race in 2 weekly online tournaments and I do considerably better on the Monday than the Thursday... Yeah 'payday' where a little tipple doesn't go a miss :cheers:
 
I must say it doesn't work that way for me ;) Though I think there's a sweet-spot somewhere around 4 beers or half a bottle of wine etc but it's easy to go slightly over the line and struggle to keep concentration. I only race in 2 weekly online tournaments and I do considerably better on the Monday than the Thursday... Yeah 'payday' where a little tipple doesn't go a miss :cheers:

Me and my bud usually nail a 750ml bottle of Metaxa just me and him, that day we mixed it with wine :) i was pretty nailed...
 
Back