Are you MAN enough?

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 68 comments
Excellent ! Great to have you with us.

Now we've got a team. Sorry I couldn't be around today guy's. I don't work near a computer. Great job BaldurKn. 👍

vette2.jpg

The Ford GTs showed impressive pace in Monday night's practice vs Corvettes and Vipers

The world will witness the power of the GT Tuesday night and a new era will begin

The Ford GTs showed impressive pace in Monday night's practice vs Corvettes and Vipers

The world will witness the power of the GT Tuesday night and a new era will begin

How will they do that behind the Vipers? MWHAHAHA👍👍

15.4580.150x100.Dodge_20Motorsports.jpg

Cudadude, i just wanted a little clarification on something. Are there any PP restrictions, what i mean is if we are allowed to tune the car to less than 700pp in order to start further up the field or is everyone restricted to use 700pp.

Ok guys, let's make sure all the teams have there own individual colours.

Corvette Team has Victory Red as our colour, other teams please post your colours. :P

Edit: Wait a minute are we using standard physics? I don't see a 700pp Pro...

Ford GT Team Colors for this race

BW_Ford_GT.jpg

Dazzla
Edit: Wait a minute are we using standard physics? I don't see a 700pp Pro...

Yeah standard physics. They're not so ad once you get use to them.

Cudadude, i just wanted a little clarification on something. Are there any PP restrictions, what i mean is if we are allowed to tune the car to less than 700pp in order to start further up the field or is everyone restricted to use 700pp.

nope, no rules if the game lets it in, it can race.

b

In that case that's no problem at all. 👍

Edit: I've been fine tuning my setup and wow I've slapped a few GT-R's upside down on Fuji. :cool: Watch out for my red 'Vette.

Unfortunately me and KumaBar still can't start up our games (NTSC PSN Store version) even though that time slot they gave is over...

Okey we are in, if you get an Error 80029751 when you try to start up your DL version, go to Account Management -> Active account then your good to go !

Anyone up to race right now? 7:40pm EST

I like how in standard physics even if you start losing the rear end, you never lose it completely. 👍

It was really fun its just hard figuring out what intervals the races were beginning at.

Oh no! The videos are gonna show my over aggressive driving behaviour! :P

What did you guys think of my Corvette? I thought it was actually one of the fastest on the field, I just had bad luck getting tapped at the wrong times, or catching to much draft at the last second and over shooting the first turn.

Best race was with all GTP'ers except one guy. 👍

Hey, Cuda, great racing, in a primal sort of way! Which is what I think a muscle car event ought to be. Kinda like Saturday night at my local NASCAR dirt (figure 8) track. :) Next time, I'll try to be more prepared. I actually did the first 3 races on S3s. Don't know what I was thinking (not much, I guess). And, of course, my apologies to everyone I banged fenders with. Ever seen that local guy's Friday night racer, sitting on the trailer, looking like it's been beat all over with a tire iron? Now I know why. It might be fun for a team runoff, to see who's really the hot shoe.

Well here is my experience with this event.

First race went all wrong. I had turned off the PS3 before it saved my GT setup and I entered the race in a 670pp car with S2 tires. I lasted about 1 corner.

So I quit and spent the time tuning the car correctly.

The races were good to great. With the standard physics we could go side by side and flat out race eachother harder without the consequences of spinning very easily as you would in Professional Physics.

It was hard to drive the GT fast not because of handling but because of the surprising lack of power.

Everything was killing me coming out of the corners and on the straights. Without the draft the GT wouldn't stand a chance at Fuji. I don't know if everyone else is tuning for 650HP. If they are then it makes sense why things went that way. Otherwise, I'm lost.

The Ford GT does have superior brakes and I'm guessing that's how it makes up for the time it loses elswhere.

How KumaBar managed to win one I don't know but congratulations Kuma. It had to be real tough because the Vipers and Vettes ate us up down the straights. I don't know how you held them off down that long straight on the last lap.

Anyways, I saw a sneak preview of KumaBar's videos. Very intersting to say the least.

I'd like to see it the videos too. I've been exposed! :P I tested out the GT aswell and noticed it was a good 2-3 seconds behind my Corvette laptimes, it handles great but its a lack of power I guess.

Back