Are you MAN enough?

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 68 comments
Ok, here are videos of all five races. Some crazy stuff happening which you will see.:dopey:

I will go out on the limb and say that this was not really racing, but driving rather wildly and i think if this event had been held at suzuka it would have turned out much smoother. Since the track is so wide at Fuji it encourages people to go three wide into turns which is usually a bad idea. Although , i got a little mad in the first couple of races, i stopped taking it so seriously for the last three and so although it was not perfect it was somewhat fun. ohh, whoever it was driving backwards, not cool. Enjoy the vids.

I was on my smaller TV which is not wide screen so there are no final times displayed, but the finishing order is there.

Race 1:

Race 2:

Race 3:

Race 4:

Race 5:

After watching the first video I'm going to go make me a bag of popcorn before I watch the rest. Seriously

I present my POV from the races.

But first some thoughts: I really enjoyed the races, it was a cool relaxing time, I mean, we are quite serious about GTurismo, and some of us sometimes get it as serious or at least spend the same amount of time than in our RL jobs :dunce:, and to me this races were like a night on the pub with friends after work, a brake from personal competition, points in the tournament, lap times etc. Standard physics are a joke, so why not have a few laughs with it? We got in our teams and laugh at the luck of others, used team tactics like give a little "kiss" to a rival team car putting the pressure on our team mate, etcetera, all in good fun. IMO we all got spun, bumped and rubbed. It was like a rugby match or something out there, we all ended with bruises, but with a smile on our face :)

Earth: I won 2 :sly: And in fact the GT weren't as fast on the straights as I hoped, I went for a lightly tuned GT if you get my drift hehe. You where wondering how I did it, I don't know, but it sure was scary with all those snakes rumbling around ready to take a bite at me :scared: :nervous::scared:
💡 Wonder if Viper team have a gimmick like the one in Dodgeball movie, clap clap ZZZZZZ

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Race 5

Oh no! The videos are gonna show my over aggressive driving behaviour! :P

After watching Angel's videos I have to say YES :dopey:

I think I counted 3-4 times were you completely took him out in places were it could have been easily avoided, and he was on your team aswell :crazy:

Ok, I did an unofficial point tally. Please check it for any errors:

RACE 1
Team Viper.............L_Hamilton..........10
Team Corvette........BaldurKn.............8
Team Corvette........Sunny56.............6
Team Viper.............slicecom.............4
Team Viper.............TwistyBits...........3
Team Corvette........RavenMaven........2
Team GT................Kumabar.............1

RACE 2
Team Viper.............L_Hamilton..........10
Team Corvette........ANGELx...............8
Team Viper.............slicecom..............6
Team Corvette........Sunny56..............4
Team Viper.............CudaDude............3
Team Corvette........BaldurKn..............2
Team Viper.............TwistyBits............1

RACE 3
Team GT................KumaBar..............10
Team Viper.............slicecom..............8
Team Viper.............L_Hamilton...........6
Team GT................Earth..................4
Team Corvette........ANGELx...............3
Team Corvette........RavenMaven........2
Team Corvette........BaldurKn.............1

RACE 4
Team Viper.............slicecom..............10
Team Viper.............L_Hamilton...........8
Team Viper.............TwistyBits............6
Team Corvette........ANGELx................4
Team GT................KumaBar...............3
Team Viper.............CudaDude.............2
Team Corvette........Sunny56...............1

RACE 5
Team GT................KumaBar...............10
Team Viper.............slicecom...............8
Team Viper.............L_Hamilton............6
Team Corvette........BaldurKn...............4
Team Corvette........ANGELx.................3
Team Viper.............TwistyBits.............2
Team Viper.............CudaDude.............1

Team Viper
Captain CudaDude..............6
L_Hamilton........................40
slicecom...........................36
TOTAL.............................82

Team Corvette
Captain RavenMaven..........4
BaldurKn..........................15
ANGELx...........................18
Sunny56.........................11
TOTAL............................48

Team GT
Captain Earth....................4
Chadwicksracing................0
Kumabar..........................24
TOTAL.............................28

After watching Angel's videos I have to say YES :dopey:

I think I counted 3-4 times were you completely took him out in places were it could have been easily avoided, and he was on your team aswell :crazy:
Which videos I've gone through the first 5 and so far nothing between me and him, in one video it looks like it was me but it was the yellow Lotus beside me. :dunce:

But yeah I do remember taking 1-2 people out accidentally out of all the races, my apologizes of course.

Kudos to slicecom, for making the points list! We should have drivers point standings and have a champion! :dopey:

Edit: Same time today? Same teams?

O YEAH!! Viper team FTW!!

15.4580.150x100.Dodge_20Motorsports.jpg

enclosure..ee9dc81

Which videos I've gone through the first 5 and so far nothing between me and him, in one video it looks like it was me but it was the yellow Lotus beside me. :dunce:

But yeah I do remember taking 1-2 people out accidentally out of all the races, my apologizes of course.

Kudos to slicecom, for making the points list! We should have drivers point standings and have a champion! :dopey:

I am sorry I didn't note this down or anything like that, this wasn't meant to be negative in anyway, just having a banter. If I misunderstood the videos/crashes I apologize, I was trying to make a joke :sly:

Back