Are you Tragically Hip?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 30 comments
  • 1,339 views
thats not a prob, thats what makes them great

you wont get stuff like that out of an american band
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Rock.

The only problem is that they are Canadian.

I was just on my way out the door to go get some of there music until I read this.

Thanks anyway! :D
 
Heh. I rank them at number two behind Rush as my favorite Canadian groups.

Of course, I only know two.
 
Originally posted by boombexus



Just light ribbing there RF!

Don't get your liver in a quiver! :D

i know, dont worry.... but that damn Klos, he wasnt.. hed kill every Canadian if he could :mad: 😈 😈
:lol: :p
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Good, no one should take me serious.

Not even Canadians.

people who take you serious must be crazy, or just too serious i guess :rolleyes:
 
I'd always figured you as a smartaleck 40 year old pretending to be 15 who owns a large collection of sci fi posters.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Anyone listen to these guys?

I think they're pretty cool.

Blue Onion actually cover's one of their songs, "New Orleans Is Sinkin' "

Yeah, their pretty good... :)
 
Nah, I'm 16. But I do own a fair share of Star Trek posters.

1500 at last count.
 
Well, Nanu Nanu or something.
 
Out of curiosity, how can anybody muster up enough emotion to actually hate Canadians? I've seen it on other forums, too. I mean, as a nation, they're just like quieter, politer Americans. How bad a thing can that be?

On the subject of the Tragically Hip; yeah, they're pretty cool. I like them. If you just can't get past the Canadian thing, then check out the Young Fresh Fellows instead.
 
I have a live recording of 'train kept rolling' cover. if its even them

thats it
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
I mean, as a nation, they're just like quieter, politer Americans.

Heh, that's the problem. ;)
 
One of my favorite bands of all time are from Canada, if your wondering.....yes it's true RUSH!!!!
 
The Tragically Hip are ok, they're overplayed on the radio sometimes, though.
 
Back