Ariesps Galeria - WRX - 20/04/2013

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 202 comments
Both pics are awesome. Love the realisme of that R8 pic (really impressive) but i also love that alfa pic with its great use of light :)

Really liking those textures found in the first three shots. The F430 itself was presented in a very appealing way. And that bonus shot... Wow... 👍

Interior shots are really splendid ! Especially pics #3 & #4.
I love the bokeh of the pic #6, and the composition of pics #9 & #10. That's a pity the shadow looks so bad on the car in shot #7, that pic is absolutely awesome in term of composition and play of light & shadow. Too bad...
The bonus shot is also superb, perfect composition and light 👍👍

Really liking those textures found in the first three shots. The F430 itself was presented in a very appealing way. And that bonus shot... Wow... 👍

Very cool F430 shots and a brilliant bonus! 👍

the photo in the tunnel is absolutely :drool:

Beautiful 430 Scuderia pics, the toning is spot on, bonus shot is great too. 👍

Cheers guys! Glad you liked them! :cheers:

Interior shots are really splendid ! Especially pics #3 & #4.
I love the bokeh of the pic #6, and the composition of pics #9 & #10. That's a pity the shadow looks so bad on the car in shot #7, that pic is absolutely awesome in term of composition and play of light & shadow. Too bad...
The bonus shot is also superb, perfect composition and light 👍👍

Thanks for comment pal!

You're absolutely right about shot #7. Tried something on it, with no results. Too bad about shadows, too bad!!!

Some of those 430 shots are great. Very interesting colour choice and good toning work. 👍

Also like that bonus shot, very nice. ;)

GPR
Some of those 430 shots are great. Very interesting colour choice and good toning work. 👍

Also like that bonus shot, very nice. ;)

Thanks mate!

Time to put the C6 on the Lab. Tried new things on PS, light leaks, new screen layers, and some new lighting. Hope you like them...

Not bad, I quite like shots 1,2 & 5. Nice colours. Not a fan of the camber though but each to their own.

GPR
Not bad, I quite like shots 1,2 & 5. Nice colours. Not a fan of the camber though but each to their own.

Me neither, but liked to try something "new"

I think it lookz absolutely amazing :) nice camber :)

Very nice set, the pics in Gion are superb with great toning and light and that pano is awesome 👍

Now, that's some camber! :D In general, great shots, my favorites are 1st and last. 👍

Thanks pals! You always watching with good eyes! 👍👍👍

Back