ARL All Stars! Gr4 Wins!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 229 comments
No thank you. I misunderstood then, was referred to this event as an MSN / ARL event. I don't wish to join ARL but I thought I was eligible through the MSN series, never mind.
No worries. We have not started talks yet with @Rinsky on the upcoming ARL/MSN event. When we do, there will be a separate thread for that event.
Sorry about the confusion, but stayed tuned.

All star decal tutorial. All required decals can be found on my activity feed.

Please remember to use a solid paint color for your car so it works correctly

You know, I have Adobe Illustrator. If you want your logo to look exactly like that you have in the video I can merge them together and get rid of the part you are covering up with the decal. I would just need the files sent to me.

That way we can make silly colours be on the all star cars. lol

Not to get off subject but u may want to open some sort of driving school @SAMHAIN85 if ur good at explaining your inputs and giving reasons for them

I'd love to help with something like that but I'd do a terrible job at explaining things. Luckily theres some experienced guys who have already put together stuff like that.

Tidgney has put together a good instructional series

ex-SNAIL/GT Academy winner Gumball does coaching and streams his races

https://www.youtube.com/user/GumballCGT

NicoR and TRL_Lightning are top 5 in the world. Their steering inputs are incredibly smooth and they make it seem so effortless.

The tools are out there. If you want results you have to be willing to put in the time. Practice makes perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

I'd love to help with something like that but I'd do a terrible job at explaining things. Luckily theres some experienced guys who have already put together stuff like that.

Tidgney has put together a good instructional series

ex-SNAIL/GT Academy winner Gumball does coaching and streams his races

https://www.youtube.com/user/GumballCGT

NicoR and TRL_Lightning are top 5 in the world. Their steering inputs are incredibly smooth and they make it seem so effortless.

The tools are out there. If you want results you have to be willing to put in the time. Practice makes perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

to kinda piggy back what sam is saying the best form of practice is get out there and do it when i started i had no pace at all and was so inconsistent with my lap times. driving with both @SAMHAIN85 & @Neutty and other very fast drivers has taught me to be consistent and you will find the speed.

to kinda piggy back what sam is saying the best form of practice is get out there and do it when i started i had no pace at all and was so inconsistent with my lap times. driving with both @SAMHAIN85 & @Neutty and other very fast drivers has taught me to be consistent and you will find the speed.

I will agree that preparation and proper practice will make you better. Also playing with people who are better than you AND not being afraid to change up your driving style to figure out what is making you "slow". But running mock races and spending a lot of time doing great practice will make anybody better.

Now, if I spent more than 10mins a week on practice I could probably actually give SAMHAIN some better competition. Lol

You know, I have Adobe Illustrator. If you want your logo to look exactly like that you have in the video I can merge them together and get rid of the part you are covering up with the decal. I would just need the files sent to me.

That way we can make silly colours be on the all star cars. lol
4620768059719713800_1.png
5764633986612592640_1.png

No thank you. I misunderstood then, was referred to this event as an MSN / ARL event. I don't wish to join ARL but I thought I was eligible through the MSN series, never mind.

They are absolutely right ARL will start a new thread for this event when it's time. They are much bigger and more organized than we are.
Just post over in the MSN 1.5hr thread to confirm your entry on our side.
However if you get a chance race with them sometime because I always have fun when I do.

They are absolutely right ARL will start a new thread for this event when it's time. They are much bigger and more organized than we are.
Just post over in the MSN 1.5hr thread to confirm your entry on our side.
However if you get a chance race with them sometime because I always have fun when I do.
Thank you man I appreciate the kind words and you guys are always more than welcome to join in the fun

Thank you man I appreciate the kind words and you guys are always more than welcome to join in the fun

Always man. You guys have a great group and some fast drivers. I really wish I had more time because I would be racing the full schedule.

Just send me a Private Message when everyone is ready to work out the details on our race. No rush because I know ARL has multiple events going on at the moment.

What if he’s the champion for both?

BTW I’m up for the challenge!
Geez neutty dont you read!? Then he will choose one and the runner up in the other series will be picked for captian

Back