ARL All Stars! Gr4 Wins!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 229 comments
I knew he was going to get hammered by you guys for being on this side. The way I look at it is he could be like a double agent and racing for both teams...lol
Lol well you know we cant let anything go without talking $hit and he doesnt give us much to give him crap about so we gotta take what we can

Here is MSN's 8 members who will compete in the ARL/MSN Exhibition Race.

1. fastone371
2. bloodyboyblue
3. QTip8329Wags
4. Rinsky
5. Venster
6. micantony
7. Sheldonsuckz
8. Infineon

@bloodyboyblue and venster are ineligible due to there alien qualities @Infineon is debatable due to his sleeper qualities for him to be able to race motor will be checked for illegal mods and tires poked for hardness to make sure he wasn't secretly involved in @Herimopp89 laxative tire scandle

@bloodyboyblue and venster are ineligible due to there alien qualities @Infineon is debatable due to his sleeper qualities for him to be able to race motor will be checked for illegal mods and tires poked for hardness to make sure he wasn't secretly involved in @Herimopp89 laxative tire scandle

Screenshot_20190628-181946_Facebook.jpg

How do you think we feel having to race against them every month. Good thing they are very nice people and very respectful racers. Then again no need to be aggressive when they are lapping everyone..lol
There is about 4 more people that could have been added to that list that can run their pace. Me I will be battling it our for 8th or 9th because that's my normal finishing position.
Oh I would definitely flatten @Infineon tires before the race too.

On a serious note it's not the people in your group are slow by any means. And I know a few who can run with them.

How do you think we feel having to race against them every month. Good thing they are very nice people and very respectful racers. Then again no need to be aggressive when they are lapping everyone..lol
There is about 4 more people that could have been added to that list that can run their pace. Me I will be battling it our for 8th or 9th because that's my normal finishing position.
Oh I would definitely flatten @Infineon tires before the race too.

On a serious note it's not the people in your group are slow by any means. And I know a few who can run with them.

Lol that's the wild thing about our group there are so many guys that are extremely good at spec racing I mean @SAMHAIN85 @Neutty @Moby45 @Alltrac185 are all ridiculously fast I know I'm usually stuck right around 5th or 6th @TexasJDC and @Nick Cannella can sneak in there as well then of course there is our ringer @Herimopp89 he will be fresh off his suspension for using illegal weight mods (laxatives and horse tranquilizers) so I know he will be ready to get back at it as well

This fanatec is gonna take so long to get use to. I've got to put in a lot of work. But with so many adjustments I can see why they are leagues above everything else. I can adjust my settings so turning the wheel 1inch either way is full lock of the steering in game so I need to find that sweet spot. Also have some weird noise and vibration when I turn that needs to be figured out if anyone knows how to fix that...
IMG_20190629_083359.jpg

This fanatec is gonna take so long to get use to. I've got to put in a lot of work. But with so many adjustments I can see why they are leagues above everything else. I can adjust my settings so turning the wheel 1inch either way is full lock of the steering in game so I need to find that sweet spot. Also have some weird noise and vibration when I turn that needs to be figured out if anyone knows how to fix that...View attachment 832064
The link I sent you has quieted many of the sounds the CSL has experienced in the past.

Back