ARL All Stars II - Judgement Day - Gr3 Wins!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 156 comments
I’ll head in over to gr3 eventually!

Jump in the water's fine...

3759275.jpg

LOL my car bugged out in the pits and couldn't do a proper laptime.

Last edited:
Looks like I've got to (disappointingly) pull out of the All Star races, since the issues are persistently bugging my game up and I couldn't even figure out another way despite flushing the cache and restarting the console.

I'm really sorry to all for the huge inconveniences. It's just unfeasible for me to continue on...

Looks like I've got to (disappointingly) pull out of the All Star races, since the issues are persistently bugging my game up and I couldn't even figure out another way despite flushing the cache and restarting the console.

I'm really sorry to all for the huge inconveniences. It's just unfeasible for me to continue on...

There had to be an issues with servers tonight as we had multiple issue with not just you

There had to be an issues with servers tonight as we had multiple issue with not just you
Yeah. I've noticed that my grid positions were inconsistent in my streams vs. others' streams.

But I had a good laugh when my Huracan went ramming on the pit crew at the start of qualifying!

Was a fun night of racing for the second All star event, Judgement Day, despite all of the issues. The GR3 All Stars (G.O.A.T) goes on to beat the GR4 All Stars (Mobys Dicks).
Regarding scoring and DNS. Due to an uneven amount of drivers, the driver with the lowest finishing position had their score dropped.

ARLASRA.jpg

ARLASR.jpg

Last edited:
Back