ARL Decals and Requests

@CPT_RowdyGiff can you do this for me please?

orlenlogo.png

Now the trick is uploading to the game. I've had issues ever since the update that took all of my liveries and photos.
Thank you...Much appreciated.

All you need to do is click the file and save it to your pc. Then log into gts website https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/

go to community, then decal uploader.
Click on “here”
select the file
Click the blue start upload button.
Check the box and click ok.

All fine until I pass "here"
I see the Decal (black with grey background) - but no "Box" to check or an "OK" to click on.
Tried "Send to TEX36" but does not appear in my Decal Collection

Oh well, need to leave - See you on track later.
Thanks for creating the Decal.

Last edited:
@Trappy93 Its not as "pretty" as the original, but it should look good. its split into 5 parts. Place skull 1 and size it. Then duplicate 4 times replace the 4 upper layers with 2-,2,3,&4. Any questions pm here or psn.
thank you I'll have to see If I can figure it out later

I see the Decal (black with grey background) - but no "Box" to check or an "OK" to click on.

If it's the first time uploading an image, you need to click through about 5 pages of info before you get to the check box and upload button.

I shared it from my 2nd account. Tags used were ARL and cowboy.

Have a few png images i would like converted to svg if you guys have time.

Attachments

• 15EA66EE-A440-472C-A8FB-E914486B5600.png
    15EA66EE-A440-472C-A8FB-E914486B5600.png
    65 KB · Views: 10
  • 8244CBF2-EDDB-413D-9E43-6BDCD1B2F846.png
    8244CBF2-EDDB-413D-9E43-6BDCD1B2F846.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DD757C90-DBFF-4815-9453-081619F83D52.png
    DD757C90-DBFF-4815-9453-081619F83D52.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
  • B907D68F-11A4-4F7C-B959-30FD1AF56931.png
    B907D68F-11A4-4F7C-B959-30FD1AF56931.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 13883215-3C91-4518-A596-10FCDB5BB575.png
    13883215-3C91-4518-A596-10FCDB5BB575.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 10
That’s beyond my capabilities. Havent figured out gradients yet. Guys in the livery section could probably do it though.

Quick question I uploaded a few decals yesterday successfully on gt sport. They show up on the decal uploaded but when I was in game last night it showed the files which I had uploaded but it wouldn’t load the image. Like an infinite pin wheel trying to load images. Is there a delay when you upload images?

Quick question I uploaded a few decals yesterday successfully on gt sport. They show up on the decal uploaded but when I was in game last night it showed the files which I had uploaded but it wouldn’t load the image. Like an infinite pin wheel trying to load images. Is there a delay when you upload images?
No. It means there is probably an error or something in the file the gts don’t like. It’s quite picky. There is a website you can go to where you upload your file, then it will reduce the file size and remove unwanted info from it, most times fixing the issue. Go here,
https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/ Upload the file here, save a new file from the site then try uploading that file and see if it helps.

Also try different browsers. Chrome has been known to give the never-ending spin. Firefox has been reliable for me. They do update browsers often so problems come and go at times. Which is really annoying considering how fussy GTSPORT is.

Back