ARL Decals and Requests

Can someone make this a decal?

Attachments

• 20200311_071946.jpg
    20200311_071946.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
So I am Curious as to whom can help me out here....I am looking to redo the way confirmations done but would love a pretty neat banner for each series...At the very least our flagship series for now like the Gr3 & 4 Series and Tuesday night endurance.

I know this isn't really a decal service at all but I am thinking that this should help make it look great. PM me for details

So I am Curious as to whom can help me out here....I am looking to redo the way confirmations done but would love a pretty neat banner for each series...At the very least our flagship series for now like the Gr3 & 4 Series and Tuesday night endurance.

I know this isn't really a decal service at all but I am thinking that this should help make it look great. PM me for details
@GTP_Guido think you can pull something off?

Could turn into one though that we could put on our cars for advertising while racing daily’s lol

Decal collection is showing up for me right now. They had been accessible through my favorites folders even when the collection wasn’t loading. Throw some decals you need in a favorites folder while you can, I just did. Lol

Why did I find this thread? Bush beer would be great, and Kevin Harvick's 4. That is all for now but I see more to follow.

Thanks,
Paul.

Why did I find this thread? Bush beer would be great, and Kevin Harvick's 4. That is all for now but I see more to follow.

Thanks,
Paul.
Check this page out. You will find probably most of what your looking for is already on the servers. Type what your looking for in the search bar. Find one you like. Click it and it will open a page in gts with the decal. Sign in with your psn Id, and click add to collection.
http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=&lang=us&type=0

http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=Harvick+4&lang=us&type=0&noid=1

Back