ARL Decals and Requests

A PNG is a pixel based file while a SVG is a path based one. You should be able to just write down a text in Inkscape, convert it to paths and save it as an SVG. See here.

@Moby45 it doesn't matter if it's Corel Draw, Inkscape or Illustrator, the process is usually the same.

To be clear I was saying it sarcastically. As in Dr.Pig/Stryker is not good with that stuff lol. Just IT

@Moby45 i know I’m new here but one of these would be awesome lol they don’t have that font in the game I was attempting to just make one
D6445B28-4478-4527-9E18-AB958E963C2A.jpeg

I have several decals I would like to share if someone can hook me up. I've tried and tried but can't get them to the 15kb requirement. I've tried several SVG convertors etc. I see all the animae art and multi colored decals... so frustrating🤬 Any help would be appreciated.
PSN-General Discomfort
GTS- General_Fatigue

That would be awesome if you can do it. Backgrounds should be transparent.
Thank you for your effots👍🏻
PSN-General Discomfort
GTS-General_Fatigue

Attachments

• 8787762A-E94E-4CB5-B88F-DFA55ADE278D.png
    8787762A-E94E-4CB5-B88F-DFA55ADE278D.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 17
  • E49BDBAF-1603-457B-A5C7-3F77C3937E2A.jpeg
    E49BDBAF-1603-457B-A5C7-3F77C3937E2A.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 20
  • D9A4CB34-5DCA-464F-BBC8-E0535EDDC474.png
    D9A4CB34-5DCA-464F-BBC8-E0535EDDC474.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 76FADE73-EC08-449B-9F02-798597F24A89.png
    76FADE73-EC08-449B-9F02-798597F24A89.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 16
  • FD602C13-9A90-4AB5-9BE7-2C20028A39B4.png
    FD602C13-9A90-4AB5-9BE7-2C20028A39B4.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 84B8FFDB-85E6-44AB-A179-4B7CAEF3B086.png
    84B8FFDB-85E6-44AB-A179-4B7CAEF3B086.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 18
Oh boy, all of those except the text only would probably need a hand trace (>1h each) and even then would hardly get under the 15kb limit.
I can do the text one later this week, the rest is out of my league. You could ask in the SVG request thread in the livery section :)

That would be awesome if you can do it. Backgrounds should be transparent.
Thank you for your effots👍🏻
PSN-General Discomfort
GTS-General_Fatigue

Oh boy, all of those except the text only would probably need a hand trace (>1h each) and even then would hardly get under the 15kb limit.
I can do the text one later this week, the rest is out of my league. You could ask in the SVG request thread in the livery section :)
The text ones are already there.

@daan you’re around here a lot lately 😁 you should carve some time out of your sched and come for a race in the ARL. That way you can see we’re really not a bad group of guys! 🤔😁
Not with my laggy internet connection. It doesn't allow me to race online.
I know what you're doing. Please do not kick the hornet's nest.
What am I doing?

🤔🤔Hand Trace😳 I'm glad they didn't make it a pain in the @$$ to do your own decals. It could get frustratng😡
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for checking them out. I watched a video on tracing... but I think the software was $300 or so.

Very well. I assume you understand my concerns completely.
If you're not prepared to tell us, I assume they're not that important.

If you have concerns about the way GTP is being moderated, a moderator will not contact you. It is up to you to put your points to the moderating team. Feel free to contact @Jordan or @Famine if you do not wish to contact me.

If you're not prepared to tell us, I assume they're not that important.

If you have concerns about the way GTP is being moderated, a moderator will not contact you. It is up to you to put your points to the moderating team. Feel free to contact @Jordan or @Famine if you do not wish to contact me.
It's become apparent that you have no intention of being part of the ARL community.

Please refrain from posting in any of the ARL threads unless for moderation purposes.

We have built a tight knit community over the years and will not tolerate anyone trying to bait us into attacking them.

If you cannot abide by this please contact me so we can discuss it privately with the other site moderators.

It's become apparent that you have no intention of being part of the ARL community.

Please refrain from posting in any of the ARL threads unless for moderation purposes.

We have built a tight knit community over the years and will not tolerate anyone trying to bait us into attacking them.

If you cannot abide by this please contact me so we can discuss it privately with the other site moderators.
No. Posting for moderation purposes is rarely done in public, but apparently you wish to do it this way. So be it. This is me posting for administration purposes.

@daan, who frequently helps users out with SVGs in the main GT Sport forums (and
also this one previously), posted to help out your members in finding SVGs for their cars. This is not baiting anyone into attacking... but you did so anyway for some reason, claiming nefarious motive.

I'm extremely irked at being called back to this forum time and time again because you have a handful of members who you are not moderating properly - and now you are becoming one of them too. GTPlanet's rules apply to every corner of this site, and even if we let some smaller things slide in this at-request area to allow for a community feel within the community, we do not allow flagrant rules breaches.

Some members in this area decided that the rules on expletives did not apply within this area, and when reminded that they do in fact apply by a site moderator, they responded with taunts, bait, and insults aimed at the moderator who reminded them of it. The site moderator shouldn't have had to get involved in the first place, because you, and your fellow sub-section moderators, should be doing the job if you wish to keep this as a vaguely private island within GTPlanet. That's your privilege and your responsibility.

If you cannot be self-policing, we will do it for you. We very much don't want to do this, but we're not going to let any community, forum, or thread do its own thing outside the site's established rules. When we have to get involved, something is amiss. When I have to get involved, which I did by - rather generously - only temporarily banning four people who did not know when to stop (one of whom was a moderator for this section, but will not be allowed to resume this role upon return), things have gone very awry. When the site owner has to post to address your members' comments, something pretty major has gone wrong.

Look inward. This section of the site exists solely at the request of one user and the behest of the site owner. If the people charged with ensuring it remains a part of GTPlanet are not doing the job, that will be re-examined.

If you or anyone have further thoughts, direct them to my inbox, not into public forums.

Back