ARL goes ACC

United States
Columbus, Ohio
nog3861
Assetto-Corsa-Competizione.jpg

Looking to see who may be getting ACC for PS4. The game will be out 6/23/20. It would be really cool if we can get an ARL faction going on with this game.
If you think you may be getting this game, or have an interest in running ARL here, please speak up!

You guys pre-order the disc? I'm looking for it digitally.
It’s not on the PS store online so I Preordered the disc. The preorder gives you access to all the tracks out so far if not you have to pay for the dlc they just came out with which has Bathurst,Kaylami and others.

Where can I pre-order ACC Competizione from? I live in Canada. I checked GB Game and they do not carry it.

Thanks
GTplanet: Camaro DR
PS4: ajdmono

My son just built my daughter a CPU and the games she’s been playing look amazing vs PS4. I may need to “borrow” her computer lmao

Lol pc is definitely better picture quality since they can handle much stronger graphics cards
I agree 100% but the price to build a PC can get expensive. My kids are asking for a Gaming PC. I am try to hold off. Well part of me would like as well. lol

I agree 100% but the price to build a PC can get expensive. My kids are asking for a Gaming PC. I am try to hold off. Well part of me would like as well. lol
That's true all depends on what u want to spend but we have found a ton in the 600-1000 range

Back