ARL goes ACC

Can anyone experiment using a controller on it?
Since I dont own a wheel I dont know if it is worth it
Mmmm I don't know. I did ok on DS4 when I tested. It is more difficult though. The vast majority would probably say no.

Skip to 59 minutes 30 seconds.

There's also this...

Last edited:
I’ve been impressed so far. Spent over an hour tweaking FFB and other settings to get the feel i wanted. The car handling and physics just feels right and I’m not disappointed in the visuals at all. The sounds are the best ive heard on console and I’m envisioning some great ARL races when private lobbies are added. There’s a lot of subtle details Kunos has implemented that, while not necessary, are appreciated.

How are you guys going to run a series without private lobbies? I’d be interested if you’ve found a way to make it work. :)

It is bro I turned the difficulty up a bit and they even took me out in my endurance race. ****ing crazy ai drivers.
Bruh I quit a race because they took me out I was like what’s the point I’m going to be a lap or two down because I was completely damaged and they just kept plowing into me lol

Just did a 1 hour race for the second time at Monza and got dqd again. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong not sure if the driver swap is happening automatically or manually. Just an FYI if your that far in the career. Got my SA to 65. Most of my other stats are like in the high 87-89.

Just did a 1 hour race for the second time at Monza and got dqd again. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong not sure if the driver swap is happening automatically or manually. Just an FYI if your that far in the career. Got my SA to 65. Most of my other stats are like in the high 87-89.
I’ll make sure to keep that in mind and I’m debating getting it for pc but it won’t have the intercontinental package at least I don’t think it’s part of it

I’ll make sure to keep that in mind and I’m debating getting it for pc but it won’t have the intercontinental package at least I don’t think it’s part of it
I have it on pc but I can’t run it. I would need to buy new parts which I don’t have the money for right now.

Anyone have good FFB settings for T150. Ive found a lot of settings for t300 but nothing on T150
Don’t have the T150 but you just have to mess with it. I had my gain at 100 and minimum at 1%. Steer lock at 540 road effects at 50 but you could go higher and dynamic dampening at 100.

40D8B993-AD61-4015-ACD6-216DF6BDFB05.jpeg
Figured out the endurance pit mistakes I was making. When you are doing an endurance race you need to manually swap drivers before you stop in the pit lane. There is a small green box that’s says invalid or valid you need to make sure all 3 things are valid and the pit stop counts so you need to change tires along with putting fuel and a driver swap. If you do all those your pit is valid. Just got 1st at Silverstone this ai is fantastic. They even crashed with each other in front of me and the car went spinning into my side I was like the f. Super fun.

I’m absolutely having a blast with this game! This morning i discovered a setting that added to my fun even more. I’m usually someone who never changes out of cockpit view and i was admittedly frustrated with the lack of FOV and seat adjustment settings. So by accident, i pressed the wrong button on my wheel (i still can’t remember which buttons i mapped where) and changed it to the dash cam. This view is what I’ve been missing! I sit 7ft away from a 55” 4K tv and the cockpit view just didn’t feel quite right and some of the info displayed on the digital panel was still tough to read. The dash cam zooms just enough and feels closer to the FOV i wanted.

on a side note, my wife was watching me race and curse at the screen when she said “Babe, maybe a better wheel would help!”....So as she gives me her blessing to upgrade from my T150, my question is should i upgrade to a T300 or something else?

Babe, maybe a better wheel would help!”....So as she gives me her blessing to upgrade from my T150, my question is should i upgrade to a T300 or something else?

Nice man! All i can say is do your research on what is out there and the budget you have set forth. Congrats!

I’m absolutely having a blast with this game! This morning i discovered a setting that added to my fun even more. I’m usually someone who never changes out of cockpit view and i was admittedly frustrated with the lack of FOV and seat adjustment settings. So by accident, i pressed the wrong button on my wheel (i still can’t remember which buttons i mapped where) and changed it to the dash cam. This view is what I’ve been missing! I sit 7ft away from a 55” 4K tv and the cockpit view just didn’t feel quite right and some of the info displayed on the digital panel was still tough to read. The dash cam zooms just enough and feels closer to the FOV i wanted.

on a side note, my wife was watching me race and curse at the screen when she said “Babe, maybe a better wheel would help!”....So as she gives me her blessing to upgrade from my T150, my question is should i upgrade to a T300 or something else?
I had this dilemma myself and choose the CSL Elite. The way I figured was if I spend 300 on a t300 the pedals won’t be as good as the csl and buying the new pedals from thrust master would make the price exactly the same as a brand new csl elite which already has steel pedals, plus it is leaps and bounds ahead of the t150. My next investment would be the load cell pedal which can be added later as well as other wheels. Have not regretted my purchase. Just my 2 cents. And I have also been using the dash cam view at first it was a bit different but now I’m sold it’s awesome. Been using the Bentley and that car drives fantastic.

That is the view in using!!

I’ll try to make it but that’s Yellowstone hour lol.
They have this brand new invention that solves that problem.. called vhs tape...oh wait this thing came out today also called dvr...it copies things so you can watch them WHENEVER you want that is a more convenient time lol

They have this brand new invention that solves that problem.. called vhs tape...oh wait this thing came out today also called dvr...it copies things so you can watch them WHENEVER you want that is a more convenient time lol
Lol

Back