ARL goes ACC

They have this brand new invention that solves that problem.. called vhs tape...oh wait this thing came out today also called dvr...it copies things so you can watch them WHENEVER you want that is a more convenient time lol
It also lets you complete an hr episode in like 40mins cuz you can skip all the annoying commercials

Downloading now. Couldn't resist. Any pointers on the best way to start and good ffb settings for a g29 would be welcomed. Thanks gents:cheers:
Start lokking at the forums on ffb settings...i think it varies quite a bit. Myself i have the gain at 50% and the next setting at 2, 120, and rotation at 500°

Prepare to spend a cpl days feeling it out and seeing what works best for you

As far as the cars go...tire temp is most important. It takes 2-3 full laps to get them up to true temp. Optimal temp is between 27.5-28. Little adjust.ents in psi will let you be able to dial it in

The rest...forums, youtube etc...good luck and be prepared to be addicted!

@llNovall

These are my current g29 setting, however you’ll possible tune them for each car individually.

Attachments

• 9027A9DE-3A6F-4A1B-ACBC-023FD50B8265.jpeg
    9027A9DE-3A6F-4A1B-ACBC-023FD50B8265.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 25
I will probably jump on at some point. I was on late last night trying to get 4 consecutive clean laps at Silverstone with the Porsche. I don’t know why I’m a glutton for punishment but I’m determined to tame the Porsche! That damn car just wants to step out as soon as you attempt to take a corner w/slightly more speed.....on another note, I’m incredibly slow!!! Haha The best i could come up with was 2:05.742 at Silverstone. Looks like top guys routinely hitting 1:56-1:57s

Haven't tried it yet, but seeing some complaints. Private servers are paid only? Say it ain't so!

Looks like a 20 car grid is $9.99 per month. Doubt we could get more than 15 ARL members on a grid so it’s approximately $7.50 a month to rent the server. I would be willing to pay it if we had enough members willing to join on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

i May get a server for a month just to test the stability and see how it goes.

Looks like a 20 car grid is $9.99 per month. Doubt we could get more than 15 ARL members on a grid so it’s approximately $7.50 a month to rent the server. I would be willing to pay it if we had enough members willing to join on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to do some research into this game. With enough interest it may be worth it.

I’m down as well. We could alternate months.

So it looks like server costs have doubled since i last looked. They are now charging $1.13 per car. It’s not like $22 per month is a lot of money but there’s no point in purchasing a 20 car server if we’re only going to get 7-10 cars. Curious how many ARL members have purchased ACC and how many would be interested in racing together on a semi consistent basis.

So it looks like server costs have doubled since i last looked. They are now charging $1.13 per car. It’s not like $22 per month is a lot of money but there’s no point in purchasing a 20 car server if we’re only going to get 7-10 cars. Curious how many ARL members have purchased ACC and how many would be interested in racing together on a semi consistent basis.
Put me on both those lists...put me I n the racing I n a "consistent" basis list

I’ll be straight up, I’m not into paying a monthly fee to play a game when I have to pay the yearly PlayStation nut. That’s the main reason I have stayed away from Iracing, along with the added expense of a dedicated gaming PC.
However, that’s not to say if we can get enough dedicated drivers who will show up consistently and help foot the monthly cost it may be worth exploring.
Personally I’m putting my $$$ towards the PS5 when that comes around.

Back