ARL goes ACC

My suggestion if you do a 20 car field do like a dollar application fee to cover the cost. No body is making anything off of it and everyone can see where that money goes. I don't have acc so I honestly probably should stay out of it but I'm currently going through a similar situation on iracing and that's what I'm going to have to do unless I want to pay for it myself

My suggestion if you do a 20 car field do like a dollar application fee to cover the cost. No body is making anything off of it and everyone can see where that money goes. I don't have acc so I honestly probably should stay out of it but I'm currently going through a similar situation on iracing and that's what I'm going to have to do unless I want to pay for it myself
You could always switch to acc instead iraping

You could always switch to acc instead iraping
Lol, I got a pretty good deal thanks to some friends I'm only in iracing for about 80 total including the PC I couldn't pass the opportunity up, especially the 24h races man they are fun and frustrating at the same time lol

Lol, I got a pretty good deal thanks to some friends I'm only in iracing for about 80 total including the PC I couldn't pass the opportunity up, especially the 24h races man they are fun and frustrating at the same time lol
Yea thats a heck of a deal for sure....until the next course or car you need. The only thing that kept me from making the jump, the constant digging into the wallet

Yea thats a heck of a deal for sure....until the next course or car you need. The only thing that kept me from making the jump, the constant digging into the wallet
Yeah lol I'm downloading catalunya as we speak lol, but there's smart ways to buy and I'm using money I made from racing 9 iracing series events last month to pay for the catalunya that's about the only way I can do it man lol

So it looks like server costs have doubled since i last looked. They are now charging $1.13 per car. It’s not like $22 per month is a lot of money but there’s no point in purchasing a 20 car server if we’re only going to get 7-10 cars. Curious how many ARL members have purchased ACC and how many would be interested in racing together on a semi consistent basis.

You can count me in and if their enough interest, and I’ll take care of the 1st months fee

Lets get a head count if we can...those that have ACC and want to run in a ACC rookie series, AND those that are willing (and serious) to get ACC within the next month or so. Id be willing to get the ball rolling so us that have it and are going to get it can start running together and maybe just get a starter series going.

Like this post if you fit into one of these categories please. I can get a lobby set up accordingly if there is enough interest

Only like if this pertains to you please and thank you.

Lets get a head count if we can...those that have ACC and want to run in a ACC rookie series, AND those that are willing (and serious) to get ACC within the next month or so. Id be willing to get the ball rolling so us that have it and are going to get it can start running together and maybe just get a starter series going.

Like this post if you fit into one of these categories please. I can get a lobby set up accordingly if there is enough interest

Only like if this pertains to you please and thank you.
If acc goes cross play I'm 100% in

Can someone tell me how to execute a driver change in championship mode???? I e tried several times and cannot figure it out!! Thanks.

@Drummer79 As your entering the pit box open your pit menu and i believe the option is 2/3 way down. It says driver “swap” or something to that effect. I will look at it again and give better detail in a few.

Just found this ACC ps4 league starting on January 2021
https://www.motiveracing.com/

*I leave the link there if anybody is interested.
I hope it is not bad to announce other league.

Good luck nice to see you found a league for ACC! I’ve switched to PC myself ACC 3wks ago. It was hard to find PS4 American Leagues as most seem to prefer pc. The euro leagues seem to be flourishing a bit regarding console play. My working hours changed so my only option is a euro league regarding ACC. But, I’ve picked up other sims as well..rFactor 2 Raceroom automobilista2 and of course iRacing. For me PC is the way!!

Just found this ACC ps4 league starting on January 2021
https://www.motiveracing.com/

*I leave the link there if anybody is interested.
I hope it is not bad to announce other league.

No worries. You are fine. We don't currently have enough people on here playing ACC to worry about making a league. The majority of the BoD plays iRacing and the rest of us BoD only have GTSport.

If any ARL members want to make a small league under the ARL banner feel free to run a short test league and see how it works out. Otherwise we will continue with GTSport as our main focus.

Good luck nice to see you found a league for ACC! I’ve switched to PC myself ACC 3wks ago. It was hard to find PS4 American Leagues as most seem to prefer pc. The euro leagues seem to be flourishing a bit regarding console play. My working hours changed so my only option is a euro league regarding ACC. But, I’ve picked up other sims as well..rFactor 2 Raceroom automobilista2 and of course iRacing. For me PC is the way!!
We have an iracing league if your interested we race Mondays

We have an iracing league if your interested we race Mondays

I would love to join you guys but my schedule doesn’t allow as I assume you guys are racing Monday nights.. I’m working late afternoon to late night currently.

I would love to join you guys but my schedule doesn’t allow as I assume you guys are racing Monday nights.. I’m working late afternoon to late night currently.
Ahhh gotcha yeah it's Mondays but we run alot of other stuff too, we have a endurance league we are running and if you ever want to run any of the special events we are always looking man

Ahhh gotcha yeah it's Mondays but we run alot of other stuff too, we have a endurance league we are running and if you ever want to run any of the special events we are always looking man

i will keep check on the Discord for the endurance races.

Back