ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
  • 24,336 views
@Alltrac185 what all do we still need to test to get this series ready? (Not trying to be pushy just wondering if theres anything I can do to help)
 
Same I will help where I can I know tomorrow and six days after every night I can help my wife goes back in her seven nights
 
@TexasJDC I wasn't getting notifications for this thread, not sure why but I'm just seeing that ppl were posting. Internet is fixed, someone stole the card from the box on the side of my house but everything is good and ready to start this Monday I'm thinking...
 
Last edited:
There will be some tweaks make just so everyone is aware I'll post the changes tonight or tomorrow morning
 
Sounds good man you know I'll be there and if you want to run a mock race I'm down just let me know when
 
Let's mock tonight. Might be best to run closer to gr3 bop but have to set it somewhere we can still get a lap or 2 in at Sarthe and Nurburg 24hr
 
Let's mock tonight. Might be best to run closer to gr3 bop but have to set it somewhere we can still get a lap or 2 in at Sarthe and Nurburg 24hr
Sounds good to me
 
Let's mock tonight. Might be best to run closer to gr3 bop but have to set it somewhere we can still get a lap or 2 in at Sarthe and Nurburg 24hr


BTW, Nur24hr track now has a night time option that I don't remember being there before.
 
And also part of the maintenance earlier this week, they added extra grand stands and people, different barriers ,signs and semi trucks to the Sarthe circuit for the Le Man's 24hr race next week. It looks pretty cool.
 
And also part of the maintenance earlier this week, they added extra grand stands and people, different barriers ,signs and semi trucks to the Sarthe circuit for the Le Man's 24hr race next week. It looks pretty cool.
Nice should be cool to check out plus the night option on Nurburgring
 
24hr Nurburg at night in VR is awesome. Some of the people turn their heads and stare at you when u go by lol
 
What do you guys think about doing a race next weekend at Sarthe? Not necessarily for this series but just to run at the same time as LeMans? Like an hour
 
I'm good with it bc it will help with the 2.4 hour race coming up lol
 
6/21 ( day before we run it in ARL)
 
Lol be careful, I'm running the Ferrari that will be heavily tuned for the 2.4 then next night jump into the Lexus like you will be without a tune or setup. I'm gonna need to do some laps just to get use to the Lexus again bc braking points and grip will be totally different
 
@Alltrac185 another idea and something different from everyone else would be to do like a hour to a hour and a half at Kyoto, st.croix, dragon trail bc no one really uses those tracks for endurance it could draw more people in
 
@Alltrac185 another idea and something different from everyone else would be to do like a hour to a hour and a half at Kyoto, st.croix, dragon trail bc no one really uses those tracks for endurance it could draw more people in
I was gonna put those in because those were ones ppl said they wanted to do in previous messages lol I'm jotting things down now at work for when I get off tho
 
Lol just tell me to shut up if I'm giving to much info or suggestions! Lol
 
Im off work early today so I'll be on soon if anyone wants to get in a lobby just lmk
 
Back