ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
  • 24,336 views
I won’t be on til 8 my time so 9 yours gotta get my lil one to sleep first
 
If my internet is back on I'll be on tonight for the mock race, I know we talked about it last week
 
Also, I'm really getting jealous seeing everyone with premium by their name lmao
 
If my internet is back on I'll be on tonight for the mock race, I know we talked about it last week
My internet is still out as well :indiff:
 
My internet is still out as well :indiff:
Bummer man mine went down yesterday around 2 it made for a extremely long Sunday night lol
 
@Rob Pardun send me a FR. My PSN ID is All-Trac185. Room set to friends only. If u can make it
 
Just letting everyone know this Monday will be the first race! I'll have the regulations, track list, and all the info posted tonight! Finally got enough laps in last night to know what I want to do. Will be staying gr1-gr3 to mimic a traditional World Endurance Championship and the added pressures of constant traffic.
 
Just letting everyone know this Monday will be the first race! I'll have the regulations, track list, and all the info posted tonight! Finally got enough laps in last night to know what I want to do. Will be staying gr1-gr3 to mimic a traditional World Endurance Championship and the added pressures of constant traffic.
Can't wait should be fun.
 
GR.1
Porsche 919 hybrid 2016
GR.3
BMW M6 GT3 2016
 
No worries man you have editing rights aswell so if you want to change anything go for it!
 
This is what I see (on my phone)

622C7BD3-BD3B-475A-AADE-3F073A86C0E6.png
 
I think I have a fix for it
 
Back