ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
  • 24,336 views
Where do we find the BOP information in order to set the cars up properly?
 
Cancelled my entry to the invitational. I'll be running tonight hope to make race 1 but will definitely be there for race 2 if not
 
Ok, but for the bop info I got that sheet somewhere I'll post for everyone
 
Cool man sounds good I'll start working on a sheet for BoP entry if you want
 
GR1: Porsche 919
Gr3: Lexus RCF 17

I'd like to run Gr1 first is I can but if I can not I will do Gr3 first it's no big deal to me just let me know lol
 
GR1: MERCEDES-BENZ SAUBER MERCEDES C9 1989
Gr3: Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R 2015

I'd like to run Gr. 3 first
 
Hey bud id like to run. I think i can only make the last race every week. So if i could i would swap every week.
 
Id run the gr3 vette. And i would start with vette tonight. Id have to look tonight for an lmp1.
 
I'm in. Put me down for the Peugeot 908 and the Mustang GR.3
 
Thanks for joining guys! Ryan just make whatever you can and I'll get you all entered here soon!
 
Id like to race

XJR-9 and the mclaren f1 in that order
 
Last edited:
I added some more info and also these will be rolling start guys
 
Sorry I couldn’t make it tonight man wish I could have made it lost track of time with the wife
 
Back