ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

• Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
United States
Louisville
PS_Messages_20181211_114211 (2).jpg
Hello everyone! ARL is starting a new series and we are looking for new members! This series will be 2016 gr1 LMP1 cars and 2016 gr2 cars being ran at the same time. (VGT cars will not be an option) The series allows everyone to run both gr1 and gr2 by having 2 30 minute races back to backThis series will be ran on Mondays at 9:00pm Eastern time and we look forward to having new members help us kick off what should be a fun series! Please read the information in following posts for rules and regulations

Last edited:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!

PRACTICE
ARL AMS will hold a practice lobby from 8:30pm EST until 9:00pm EST for drivers to get acclimated to the venue. the correct Tire wear and fuel consumption will be ON.

QUALIFYING ONE
15min
window for each class to secure ones grid position will begin at 9:00pm EST
Gr1 and Gr2 will practice and qualify together
RACE ONE
Race One
will be held from 9:15pm-9:45pm EST

After Race One

There will be a 5min break

QUALIFYING TWO
15min
window for each group to secure ones grid position will begin at 10:05pm EST
RACE TWO
Race Two
will be held from 10:20pm-10:50pm EST

BOP SETUP

Being a multiclass series, drivers are expected to adjust the weight and power correctly, all vehicles run 100% power and 100% weight

FUEL & TIRE MULTIPLIERS

Tires X10

Fuel X7

CHANGE OF VEHICLE

Not allowed

ALLOWED TIRE COMPOUNDS
*Hard
*Medium
*Soft
*Super soft

SETTINGS

ROLLING STARTING
DAMAGE ON
SLIPSTREAM REAL
DAMAGE HEAVY
SHORTCUT PENALTY STRONG
NO GHOSTING

LIVERY RESTRICTIONS
*Open

ELIGIBILITY OF VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS

Gr1 LMP1 2016 Audi 2016 Porsche 2016 Toyota
Gr2

2016 Nissan 2016 Lexus 2016 Honda

Last edited:
Hey guys, I want to finish the track list tonight, I already have a good idea of most of them but if u have some tracks in mind that would be fun for these cars let me know if you haven't already. I want to have the seasons scheduling organized tonight. We will be starting with Nurburgring 24hr and finishing with the Sarthe though.

Hey guys, I want to finish the track list tonight, I already have a good idea of most of them but if u have some tracks in mind that would be fun for these cars let me know if you haven't already. I want to have the seasons scheduling organized tonight. We will be starting with Nurburgring 24hr and finishing with the Sarthe though.

I think Sainte-Croix B could be a great track for this series.

Back