ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

• Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
Well I had to put my dog down this morning :( gonna try to run some tests today if anyone wants to jump in, I'll post when I'm setting up the room.

Well I had to put my dog down this morning :( gonna try to run some tests today if anyone wants to jump in, I'll post when I'm setting up the room.
:( Sorry to hear that my friend. One of the hard things in life that must be done for the sake of our four legged friends / family members.

So sorry for your lost. Helping your fur baby over the rainbow bridge is tough, but at least she isn't suffering anymore.
I'm home from work today. I'd be more than happy to practice even tho I can't participate in the series. (I work Monday nights)

It’s very tough. Head up though. Put my one of dogs down July 3rd and had a break down last night before Endurance race. It’s definitely tough. I have 2 others that help pass the time and can get my cuddles in. But it’s so tough. Hang in there man. It may seem like it’s not getting better but it will. I went through old videos and his breathing was so much better and easier for him back then! I know I made the right decision. It’s always for the best.

Let me know if you need anything

I want to run a test race tomorrow, if u could please confirm if you can make it. Test will be at our normal time. Need to find out if we have any problems with the multipliers I've landed on

Can I get a head count for anyone that wants to run the test race tonight? If more ppl are free tomorrow we can do it then but I'd like to start getting everything posted by Wednesday. Lots of changes and additions from the sloppy test season we had

Can I get a head count for anyone that wants to run the test race tonight? If more ppl are free tomorrow we can do it then but I'd like to start getting everything posted by Wednesday. Lots of changes and additions from the sloppy test season we had
I'll be able to race at 8.30 central

Back