Porsche 919 2016
Audi R18 2016

JGTC GT500 gr2

Nissan GTR 2016
Lexus RC F 2016
NSX Raybrig 2016

All cars are set at 100 weight and 100 power
I'm in sign me up for the Porsche and the Lexus

Anyone want to run some test races tonight? Need some full sim data. If tonight isnt good for you ill be on every night for the rest of the week

Sorry had to do a brake overhaul on my car that caused more problems, if we can just run a couple half distance races tomorrow I'll have everything I need. I'll be on after the f1 race so like 12pm EST. Just need to push the tires and fuel with some good competitive racing

Hey everyone I think we're ready to get started, tomorrow will be a preseason race day to make sure everything goes ok! Tires will be at X10 and fuel will be X5 with our regular 2 30min races of LMP1 and 2016 gr2 cars all set at 100% power and weight. For the test race tomorrow we will race at Fuji with a default time if anyone wants to get some practice in. I know some have already posted their vehicle choices but use tomorrow to make sure you like your choice because starting next week we will all be locked in to our choices for the season. I'll have the full track list and other details posted by tomorrow as long as everything goes ok after the race! Sorry it took so long but but I'm hoping it will be worth the wait! Special races will be added as well so stay tuned!

download.jpeg

Car selection to come.

I can not guarantee I will be there at that time. But if I can I will be there, unless the room is full.

Hey guys I had a brain fart/dyslexic moment, I told you all fuel was X5, it's X7. I went the wrong way from X6 of gr3. Tires stay 10. I'm ruining the league. Lol

Back