ARL NASCAR Fantasy League 2021

RESULTS

27089272-0E2E-4C7D-A13B-486416A7FFDA.png

Race day!

Racing starts @ 3:30 PM EST. Get your rosters set and good luck.

Looks like there might be more rain in the forecast. NASCAR can't seem to shake those dark clouds.

I should have won

Stage points are crucial. Your drivers have to perform well all race long, not just finish well. So although you had a good roster based on finishing position, those drivers didn’t score enough stage points. Stage points being separate than picking the stage winner.

I hate working during every race. Cant use my garage driver properly.

You could set up the app to send you notifications during the race. When you get a ring about stage 2 coming to an end just tell your boss you need to take a $hit and go check your roster.

You could set up the app to send you notifications during the race. When you get a ring about stage 2 coming to an end just tell your boss you need to take a $hit and go check your roster.
Lol I forgot about the app. I’ve been using the website this whole time.

***F1 FANTASY***

If you're interested in joining an F1 fantasy league go ahead and smash that like button or state your interest. NASCAR fantasy has been a success so far with ARL and adds another level of fun and competitiveness to watching the race each week. I know some of you aren't NASCAR fans so I wanted to create something for F1 as well. The F1 web page has finally opened up their 2020 game and I've created the American Racing League. If there's enough interest to the response of this post I will go ahead and create a new thread with instructions on how to join.

I’m curious to see what making contact will look like considering the wheel spokes protrude out past the side wall of the tire

I knew it was going to happen eventually. Oddly enough, they don't expect stops to be much quicker, maybe a couple thenths. Fuel injection, trackbar adjustments from the car, electronic dashboard. All it really means is there will be less lugs to be given away at race shops and tracks.

Not a fan of this

This years Clash was absolutely terrible so there’s nothing they could do to make it any worse. This gives fans attending speed week way more bang for their buck to see racing on both configurations of the track. It’ll save teams money too because they won’t be destroying as many cars. Smart move all around in my opinion. I hope to see something similar done in Charlotte. Maybe a double header for the All Star weekend and run both Roval and oval.

With all the oval racing during speedweeks, I like the change. Maybe if things go well this will be a stepping stone to add the road course to the regular season.

Back