ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
I'll be creating a thread for it to make it a little more organized and to alert people when I have a lobby up. No points or anything serious though. I've met a lot of fast friendly drivers in them and have had some of best races yet.

I'll be creating a thread for it to make it a little more organized and to alert people when I have a lobby up. No points or anything serious though. I've met a lot of fast friendly drivers in them and have had some of best races yet.
I hate the n class and even I had fun in one of the random lobbies cool easy fun race concept man

Just a heads up on a psn name change.
Crazy_Horse420 to Banshee_ll68ll

(Crazy_Horse420 was just something I did for RDR2. Banshee is what it has been for 6+ yrs)

Crazy_Horse420 was just something I did for RDR2.

384.jpeg

Thought I’d share some of my “racing history” Though I’ve never raced “full size” cars, I have done some R/C racing. 1/10 scale sprint cars on dirt ovals. Highlight of my “career”. This a big end of season event in Wisconsin that lasted 3 days. Total entries across 4 different classes was around 150 I think and guys from as far as Georgia were there. My class had like 40ish.
BBC01940-DB48-423E-8F24-0EC575F45D29.jpeg

Many feature wins, 2nd for that season.
3A461379-A735-4A81-8417-37DEC15E7A1C.jpeg

I used to be part of a pit crew for many years for a good friend. This is as far back as I have photos of.

8 years ago. I’m back left.
0DABC559-06EF-4C19-AF5C-B8D4DA5D6602.jpeg

7 years ago.

0A29B629-A9B3-4547-8992-D72D395BDF85.jpeg

6 years ago. One of the last years I was part of the crew. Finances didn’t line up for me to be able to afford to pay my way in.
0DC157DF-6F83-4DAE-9AB6-81AF8CCAA474.jpeg

5 years ago.
41CF471A-EBBE-4F60-8538-06EA8BD6DFC0.jpeg

4 years ago.
62B5A0D1-3897-4BE3-B0C2-E2DDC62EFB2B.jpeg

3 years ago.
24DD979E-A007-4F7F-BEE0-A4BF4262B2E5.jpeg

And after he had his worst wreck ever. Hardest hit he ever took. Other cars wrecked coming out of turn 4 and the track was filled with thick smoke. He was the leader, and was not far behind the wreck. Caution came out and he was still at a decent speed, smoke was so thick he didn’t know where to go, ended up hitting a stopped car head on. Race was technically over before he wrecked and was awarded the win.
1FC1858B-0B86-473C-B0CF-468FD8DC86F5.jpeg

2 years ago.
FF422BAC-B84C-4335-9CFE-5DC29D1B4232.jpeg

Last year. Track champion Rockford Speedway Rockford Illinois.
D635B3DE-6939-4CDC-8623-973F794CFF53.jpeg

Really miss being at the track. Hoping to get back on the crew for the upcoming season. We’ll see.

Thought I’d share some of my “racing history” Though I’ve never raced “full size” cars, I have done some R/C racing. 1/10 scale sprint cars on dirt ovals. Highlight of my “career”. This a big end of season event in Wisconsin that lasted 3 days. Total entries across 4 different classes was around 150 I think and guys from as far as Georgia were there. My class had like 40ish.

That's so cool.. I ran in the RC Pro Series for around 8 years traveling around to different states. I started off in Monster Truck class but quickly jumped up into the Buggy & Truggy class. I will have to dig out my photos sometime of my trailer setup, the RC cars themselves and my Trophies.
Those were some fun times and I really miss that kind of racing.

I do have two photos of my other hobby. I just don't keep much of this stuff on my phone anymore. Photos just don't do the scale of these planes any Justice.
FB_IMG_1581775752092.jpg
FB_IMG_1581775835659.jpg
FB_IMG_1581775702945.jpg
FB_IMG_1581775640109.jpg
FB_IMG_1581775543857.jpg

FB_IMG_1564746401388.jpg
FB_IMG_1564746413605.jpg

IMG_150232799928891.jpeg

FB_IMG_1463959549711.jpg

FB_IMG_1581775779746.jpg

Last edited:
Fun game to play today. What are your top 10 favorite songs? No specific order. Only rule is you can't use the same artist more than once.
1. Light my Fire (The Doors)
2. Sqounk (Genesis)
3. Working Man (Rush)
4. Life During Wartime (Talking Heads)
5. Powderfinger (Neil Young)
6. Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
7. Immigrant Song (Led Zepplin)
8. Tunnel of Love (Bruce Springsteen)
9. Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones)
10. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man (Bob Segar)

Fun game to play today. What are your top 10 favorite songs? No specific order. Only rule is you can't use the same artist more than once.

1. Detroit Rock City (Kiss)
2. Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
3. Jack And Diane (John Mellencamp)
4. Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
5. Land Of Hope And Dreams (Bruce Springsteen)
6. The Kill (Thirty Seconds To Mars)
7. Wind Him Up (Saga)
8. Boys Of Summer (Don Henley)
9. From Skythe To Sceptre (Belakor)
10. Untouchable (Anathema)

1. Light my Fire (The Doors)
2. Sqounk (Genesis)
3. Working Man (Rush)
4. Life During Wartime (Talking Heads)
5. Powderfinger (Neil Young)
6. Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
7. Immigrant Song (Led Zepplin)
8. Tunnel of Love (Bruce Springsteen)
9. Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones)
10. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man (Bob Segar)

Sympathy for the devil. One of my favorite stones songs. I think street fighting man is my number 1 stones song though.

1. Detroit Rock City (Kiss)
2. Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
3. Jack And Diane (John Mellencamp)
4. Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
5. Land Of Hope And Dreams (Bruce Springsteen)
6. The Kill (Thirty Seconds To Mars)
7. Wind Him Up (Saga)
8. Boys Of Summer (Don Henley)
9. From Skythe To Sceptre (Belakor)
10. Untouchable (Anathema)

Boys of summer. Best Henley song ever!

1. Ruby Soho (Rancid) - hence my daughters name
2. The Kids aren't Alright (Offspring) - pretty much sums up my 20s
3. Keasbey Nights (Catch 22) - the show where my wife and I met
4. Come on Eileen (Save Ferris) - every playlist needs a good cover song
5. Shadrach (Beastie Boys) - one of the best hip hop songs on one of the best hip hop albums by one the best hip hop groups.
6. Don't Speak (No Doubt) - everyone has a guilty pleasure and Gwen Stefani is mine
7. Anarchy in the UK (Sex Pistols) - I mean come on.
8. Same in the End (Sublime) - I'm pretty sure I wore out this cassette in high school
9. Linoleum (NOFX) - The song that got me into punk rock
10. Book of Love (Peter Gabriel) gotta have a tear jerker.

This was difficult. I don't know how you guys did yours soo quick. There are other songs I want on my list.

Specifically for gtsport, fanatec csl elite with csl elite Lc pedals, or thrustmaster tgt?

Currently on a t-150 with the pro pedals. Looking to upgrade, mostly because I’m not satisfied with the “feedback” I get on the t150. It’s almost nothing to me, yet when I jump on asetta corsa the feedback seems great. Feel like I could be much faster if I had better feedback, from what I understand it sounds like the tgt offers the best feedback with gts but I also hear a lot about the csl. Looking for info from those who experience with either or both.

Last edited:
CSL with the club sport V3 pedals is what I have. I absolutely love them an it’s just a little bit more than the tgt. To me. It’s worth that alone. The CSL is way more efficient if you were to ever us it on a PC.

I can't say these are my favourite songs of all time but currently these are my top ten that I can say I like a lot.

1. Art of Dying (Gojira)
2. Ruin (Lamb of God)
3. Cemetery Gates (Pantera)
4. Covered in Cowardice (Billy Talent)
5. Curl of Burl (Mastodon)
6. Chick Magnet (MxPx)
7. Keasbey Nights (Streetlight Manifesto.....Basically Catch 22 but with new band members)
8. Awe At All Angles (Moon Tooth)
9. Reptile (Periphery)
10. Pisces (Jinjer)

Like I said, those are just my current loves. This list will change multiple times a year. Lol

Edit: honorable mentions,

Kiene Lust (Rammstein)
Guerilla Radio (Rage Against the Machine)
When the Levee Breaks (Led Zepplin)

Last edited:
I like the original catch 22 album version better. Something about the Streetlight Manifesto album just seems a little off.

I can agree with that. But live the Streetlight version is really good. I watch both bands numerous times in the past lol. Great shows.

Back