ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
betcha that white vette was not having much fun!

Yeah, he stopped right there where he was and I didn't see him move at all the whole time my son and I were eating(in our car).

THen we proceeded to hoon around town.

Yeah, he stopped right there where he was and I didn't see him move at all the whole time my son and I were eating(in our car).

THen we proceeded to hoon around town.
Doesnt look like too many folks ventured out lol...just a normalday from mid dec to late march up here in michigan

Doesnt look like too many folks ventured out lol...just a normalday from mid dec to late march up here in michigan

People here are stupid. Either they are too scared to go out and drive if a light mist rolls in or they are too stupid to understand they need to stay home because they can't drive in general. Lol

I drive in the snow as much as possible. Its a luxury here seems as we dont ever get it. I'm sure it's an annoyance in the northern states.

People here are stupid. Either they are too scared to go out and drive if a light mist rolls in or they are too stupid to understand they need to stay home because they can't drive in general. Lol

I drive in the snow as much as possible. Its a luxury here seems as we dont ever get it. I'm sure it's an annoyance in the northern states.
Only an annoyance when you have to shovel it in -40

Only an annoyance with the idiots that drive in it every yr and STILL dont understand how to drive in it

I heard about this on sports radio up here :lol::lol: got the whole team banned eh?
Not banned but the school board refused to let them play in the playoffs which they had made after winning that very same game. Lol. Kids protested but were denied.

Looks like fun daily races this week; I think I'm going on the hunt for that 'A' DR again or lose my 'B', either way should be fun :)

upload_2021-1-11_14-17-10.png

Looks like fun daily races this week; I think I'm going on the hunt for that 'A' DR again or lose my 'B', either way should be fun :)

View attachment 984117

Noice, GOOD LUCK!

I've been keeping mine lower so I can net some easier wins, lol. There is a trophy for 91 wins and another for 65 pole positions. I'm only like a 3rd of the way there on each... Just gotta keep getting good!

Noice, GOOD LUCK!

I've been keeping mine lower so I can net some easier wins, lol. There is a trophy for 91 wins and another for 65 pole positions. I'm only like a 3rd of the way there on each... Just gotta keep getting good!

LOL, trying to cheat the system... Get good bruh!!!

WTH guys. Bolo dies from a nut kick from Ropper? BS l....that dude kilt peeps by bending them in half and he perished dramatically after getting kicked in the nuts. Cmon. Bruce lee is still a bad ass though. Miss you guys hopefully illl get a working PlayStation soon

Back