full

full

full

full

full

full

full

feel free to use any of these photos. they are open to all ARL

My Uncle just finished working with the Nascar Iracing series, now hes moved on to building his own motion rigs. He is selling them if anyone has 8-10K lying around xD
Chrisrig.jpg

My rig is currently welded up for actuators in the future.
I just took apart my pedals since the gas pedal was sticking and I was getting 10% throttle without touching anything. I opened them up and damn were they dusty. I also had a clicking issue with the brake pedal as I pressed further and was given advice but it didn't work completely. It's quieter and not as much of a physical "click" when it reaches that threshold so that's nice. I'll see how it is and if it's all good I should be racing tonight for the finale

My Uncle just finished working with the Nascar Iracing series, now hes moved on to building his own motion rigs. He is selling them if anyone has 8-10K lying around xD
View attachment 944531

Still needs more button boxes for iracing lol (in all seriousness that kicks ass man the Nascar series is pretty serious on iracing some of those guys are insanely fast)

Still needs more button boxes for iracing lol (in all seriousness that kicks ass man the Nascar series is pretty serious on iracing some of those guys are insanely fast)

Hahahaha xD It was the actual Nascar eracing series, I may have misspoke, the one they were doing before they back on the real track, he was part of the race control team of 3 dudes!

Do any of my peeps still have battlefield 1? I just downloaded it again and was going to play tonight.

I currently have BFV installed instead of BF1, but I prefer BF1. Let me know if you ever hop on...I'll redownload

I currently have BFV installed instead of BF1, but I prefer BF1. Let me know if you ever hop on...I'll redownload

I don't know if I'll be returning to BF1. The medic spam is ridiculous. I played a round of TDM and we won 100-99 but we had 152 kills.

Back