ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
Little bro is getting his car dialed in. 2nd place last night.
Resized_20210418_150853.jpg

I always thought it was kinda crazy after racing with you guys for over a year that many of us don't know each others real names or life. Considering that (many) of us spend considerable evenings together…(i for one have used this league to get thru covid)….i thought i’d be proactive and throw out my fb tag for any of you who may be interested in connecting:

https://www.facebook.com/brad.peacock.5454

if not no worries - i take no insult - but thought id throw it out there…im not going to show up at your house some day for lunch - i promise (however a quick beer!?)….esp since many of us live accross the continent from each other.

Maybe its a major fau pas to release personal information in a league such as this…so if it is and you want to keep w/ your racing tags then i get it…for those who do want to connect then go for the above link (maybe send me a pm so i know who is who if your gtplanet tag/psn tag differs much from your real name just so i know who is who).

and again - bod - delete this post if its not cool. But id be honoured to have some of you (ok not all of you but you’ll figure that out - lol) as fb friends - ive got nothing to hide on my fb.

cheers.

Last edited:
I always thought it was kinda crazy after racing with you guys for over a year that many of us don't know each others real names or life. Considering that (many) of us spend considerable evenings together…(i for one have used this league to get thru covid)….i thought i’d be proactive and throw out my fb tag for any of you who may be interested in connecting:

if not no worries - i take no insult - but thought id throw it out there…im not going to show up at your house some day for lunch - i promise (however a quick beer!?)….esp since many of us live accross the continent from each other.

Maybe its a major fau pas to release personal information in a league such as this…so if it is and you want to keep w/ your racing tags then i get it…for those who do want to connect then go for the above link (maybe send me a pm so i know who is who if your gtplanet tag/psn tag differs much from your real name just so i know who is who).

and again - bod - delete this post if its not cool. But id be honoured to have some of you (ok not all of you but you’ll figure that out - lol) as fb friends - ive got nothing to hide on my fb.

cheers.

Thank you Brad for sharing :cheers:
It‘s always nice to have a face in mind when spending so much time together. I don‘t have a fb account, but here‘s a photo of my wife and me.

full

Thank you Brad for sharing :cheers:
It‘s always nice to have a face in mind when spending so much time together. I don‘t have a fb account, but here‘s a photo of my wife and me.

full

Ha, another connection. My parents grew up in Minnesota so Dad is a huge Vikings fan. SKOL.

cheers.
FB_IMG_1624304570661.jpg

Back