ARL Super Formula Series

• Thread starter Moby45
  • 84 comments
Okay, out of town right now, but if make it back before start time, I'll jump in. Someone got an extra livery??

Okay, out of town right now, but if make it back before start time, I'll jump in. Someone got an extra livery??
I will throw one together real quick. It may not be fancy. What number you want?

Sorry gentlemen not gonna makeit, got a sick, little one! Good luck and have fun....maybe next time.

Hey guys, I recognize some names here, I raced with some in Rinskys MSN Endurance series. Do you have room for another member? I can race any of the series you have, I like driving all cars so if you have 1 particular class where you need a higher car count I could dip my feet there. Thank you.
PSN= fastone371

Hey guys, I recognize some names here, I raced with some in Rinskys MSN Endurance series. Do you have room for another member? I can race any of the series you have, I like driving all cars so if you have 1 particular class where you need a higher car count I could dip my feet there. Thank you.
PSN= fastone371
Join any series you like. There's almost always room. Gr4 is running tonight at Autopolis.

What’s up guys? If a spot on the grid opens up this coming Saturday, I’ll be ready to jump in. I have a few liveries ready to go. Post something here or just pm my ps4.

A practice session would be good too, so I could see what the pace is. AI drivers just don’t help. LOL.

What’s up guys? If a spot on the grid opens up this coming Saturday, I’ll be ready to jump in. I have a few liveries ready to go. Post something here or just pm my ps4.

A practice session would be good too, so I could see what the pace is. AI drivers just don’t help. LOL.
I'll keep you updated.

I don't think my PS4 is going to cooperate tonight. It's unfortunate because I like this track. I'm out for tonight.

Hey everybody, I am so sorry I cause so much delay in starting your race. However, the practice earlier was fantastic. I really want to race here. I will test my party settings ahead of time. Very embarrassed. I hope your race went well. Looking forward to LS.

Update: Confirming for this race 9/25. Mic tested and ready. No more waiting on me.

Last edited:
If multiclass gets switched with SF, I'll go full LMP1, no questions asked. I prefer the full grip power.

Back