ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

I think I'm all setup...

upload_2020-9-22_11-22-48.png

See you gents on the track!!

Im sure you can. I just use the x from the basic decals and then a number. It will be based on a weight from your current weight. +1, +2 etc.etc. up to a max of +15

I zoomed in and saw the +5 on one of the examples and figured that must be ballast so totally do-able, my apologies for the stupid questions lol I just enjoy being the most annoying member of every series :lol::lol::cheers::cheers:

I zoomed in and saw the +5 on one of the examples and figured that must be ballast so totally do-able, my apologies for the stupid questions lol I just enjoy being the most annoying member of every series :lol::lol::cheers::cheers:
there is no such thing as a stupid question. no worries

I may not be able to commit to all races but, if that's ok I'll join.
This looks interesting and I would be using a Gr.4 car just haven't decided which one :)

Just have one question about the numbers, GTR4MROD normally uses #313 while I use #13.
Are we sticking to 2-digit car numbers?

I think I'm all setup...

View attachment 959628

See you gents on the track!!

Could you share this livery if you haven't already?
I'll give the Gr.4 Lexus a try; if I like it, I'll try to match your livery.
I was thinking of using Bridgestone as the sponsor using the same colors as your car so might as well be team lexus.

EDIT: Just found the livery on GTSport.

Last edited:
Could you share this livery if you haven't already?
I'll give the Gr.4 Lexus a try; if I like it, I'll try to match your livery.
I was thinking of using Bridgestone as the sponsor using the same colors as your car so might as well be team lexus.

I do have it shared. Lots of little details, so might be best to equip to your SC430 so you can see the full rotation.

One thing to note...to get the colors to match, everything is painted white except the "other" paint option. All the rest of the blacks and reds, no matter how big or small, are decals so the shades match. Black metallic paint and black metallic decals have a bit different shades.

Worse case scenario, I'll remake on a GR4 if you want...I have endless fun doing liveries!!

I do have it shared. Lots of little details, so might be best to equip to your SC430 so you can see the full rotation.

One thing to note...to get the colors to match, everything is painted white except the "other" paint option. All the rest of the blacks and reds, no matter how big or small, are decals so the shades match. Black metallic paint and black metallic decals have a bit different shades.

Worse case scenario, I'll remake on a GR4 if you want...I have endless fun doing liveries!!

Sweet! I'll give the Lexus a try tonight and let you know.
Thanks.

I may not be able to commit to all races but, if that's ok I'll join.
This looks interesting and I would be using a Gr.4 car just haven't decided which one :)

Just have one question about the numbers, GTR4MROD normally uses #313 while I use #13.
Are we sticking to 2-digit car numbers?
3 is ok. Raybrig uses 100 in real life. Glad to have you

Driver: DrSpyderPig
Car: GT300 RC F
Number: 13
Sponsor: Red Bull
Welcome to the series. So glad to have you. Your BoP is 95 Power and 98 Weight. Hope you can make the first preseason race this Friday!!

Last edited:
Looks great man. Are you not in the Ferrari anymore? This goes to everyone. Don't forget to have the number of your car on the back. Also there will be power restrictions for the success ballast.
No I had switched lol did I not post that earlier. I’m confused.

Back