ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Race confirmation for Round 1 is now open. Please state your intentions to race or not.
I wanted to apologize to everyone for not getting the race report for the first pre season race up yet. Ive been a little busy with job hunting and 1 interview. Ill get it up as soon as i can.

Just under 2 hours till race time
Please be respectful of other drivers as you are passing them. Especially gt500 cars.
Pit window for gt500 cars is lap 7-30.
Pit window for gt300 cars is lap 5- onwards.
Keep in mind you may not pit outside of these laps except for damage. If you do. You must still make another pitstop inside the window.
Good luck to everyone. This race counts for points!!!!

Just under 2 hours till race time
Please be respectful of other drivers as you are passing them. Especially gt500 cars.
Pit window for gt500 cars is lap 7-30.
Pit window for gt300 cars is lap 5- onwards.
Keep in mind you may not pit outside of these laps except for damage. If you do. You must still make another pitstop inside the window.
Good luck to everyone. This race counts for points!!!!
I may not know whether i can make it or not till the last 10 mins literally

Round 1 results
GT500
ERS_BadGuyCali---22----pole,fastest lap +2pts
WanganGhost------15
Scarecrow937------11

GT300
Kinetic-Fulness-----21-----fastest lap +1pt
PApunk924---------15
SydViscus-----------11
DrSpyderPig---------9-----pole +1pt
Cornbread243-------6

Was fun avoiding the comet (aka bgcali) as he blasts past the field like a burning meteor, and trying to keep a side eye out for the rest of the gt500s. Had fun battling for what seemed like half the race with laguna super secret fan PApunk, and the spyderpossum with a brief appearance by the shy prince of canada as well.

As long as my friday series ends as early as it did this week, i look forward to more battles with the fellas and using my 6th, 7th and 8th senses trying to avoid bg the meteor as he streaks by at the speed of light.

Race Report for ARL Super GT round 1

ERS_BadGuyCali takes win in GT500 while GT300 practically run nose to tail
ap_C19BC049-06BB-442C-B84E-758E5C74C64A.JPEG

GT500 had action from the word go as the #8 NSX took the lead from the #23 GTR before turn 1. But it was not to last as the Honda on cold tires and the Nissan closing up anyways ran wide at hairpin corner. From there on it was a game of trying to close up on the Nissan while the Lexus struggled with pace. But it was not to be. The #23 Nissan of @BGCaligula took the win by almost 17 seconds from WanganGhost with the @scarecrow937 Lexus 1 lap behind.

GT300
Kinetic-Fullness takes win after nose to tail action
ap_F0D723C5-06C1-4274-A050-EE3465537F4A.JPEG

Gt300 was a race in itself with the lead swapping no less then 7 times. @PApunk924 got the jump on pole position car of DrSpyderPig and Kinetic-Fullness to take the lead before turn 1. After that the GT300 cars ran practically nose to tail. Every driver did magnificently until Lap 22 when it came to an end with multiple contact points before coming into the pits for repairs. Unfortunatly for DrSpyderPig. They ran out of fuel just after the pits on the last lap allowing SydViscus past. Eventually Kinetic-Fullness took the win by only .9 of a second from PApunk924 and SydViscus.

Next week we travel to Autopolis. Will ERS_BadGuycali be able to win again with a now 4% increase to their weight? Will the GT300 field be even closer at the finish line? There is only one way to find out and I hope to see you there!!

I impressed myself keeping up with you guys for a bit. Then normal happened. LOL. World's longest slide twice on the high speed stretch.

Had the Meator fly by so fast I nearly grazed him. Knew he was coming and was moving to the left to give him the inside line and ZOOM! There he goes between me and the grass. The the Ghost caught me in the esses and I pushed on exit and messed him up. Otherwise it was good. Found a faster line in a spot that's always given me trouble.

I impressed myself keeping up with you guys for a bit. Then normal happened. LOL. World's longest slide twice on the high speed stretch.

Had the Meator fly by so fast I nearly grazed him. Knew he was coming and was moving to the left to give him the inside line and ZOOM! There he goes between me and the grass. The the Ghost caught me in the esses and I pushed on exit and messed him up. Otherwise it was good. Found a faster line in a spot that's always given me trouble.
You did really well. you had 2nd for a while

Was fun avoiding the comet (aka bgcali) as he blasts past the field like a burning meteor, and trying to keep a side eye out for the rest of the gt500s. Had fun battling for what seemed like half the race with laguna super secret fan PApunk, and the spyderpossum with a brief appearance by the shy prince of canada as well.

As long as my friday series ends as early as it did this week, i look forward to more battles with the fellas and using my 6th, 7th and 8th senses trying to avoid bg the meteor as he streaks by at the speed of light.
GT300 looked really tight. I tried to be as careful and patient as possible when coming through to avoid having you guys lose any time. Can't be too careful though as @WanganGhost has better top end in the NSX and had to maintain a gap. Success ballast will make next week very interesting.

Confirmation for Round 2 is now open. Please state you intentions to race or not. Thank you. BTW you guys can use other tires then Bridgestones
Please also include the ballast applied to your car on the C pillar or on the side window of your car.
ap_F1042F53-B79A-4E32-9FD9-EFB8D950F6CF.JPEG

Last edited:
Back