ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Here it is. Thank you for the offer to chip in. But i have to decline. Both the winners in each class will get one
BD2B2222-6921-4F48-A950-F6CB8C0C3423.jpeg

Signups have now opened for round 3. If you would like to auto confirm for the races you may. If not. Please state if you can race or not.

It's Race Day!!!!

Today we will be racing at Fuji Speedway (Short) This race should go by quick as the track in this config is mostly just straights.
The laps will be 45
Pit window for GT500 cars is Lap 7 as always, to Lap 40
Pit window for GT300 cars is Lap 5 as usual. I would budget fuel if you do drive a GT300 car that You will most likely only complete 37-40 laps.
As always to the GT500 cars. Please be respectful of the GT300 cars.
Good luck to all of you!!

Race Results

GT500
ERS_BadGuyCali---20----------------------(+3%weight)
Scarecrow937-----16--Pole Position-----(+3%weight)
WanganGhost-----12--Fastest Lap-------(-1%weight +1%power)

GT300
PApunk924-------22--Pole Position-Fastest Lap-----(+4%weight)
DrSpyderPig------15-------------------------------------(+2%weight)
SydViscus---------11-------------------------------------(+1%weight)
Kinetic-Fullness---8
Cornbread243-----6-------------------------------------(-1%weight +1%power)

Last edited:
total points have been updated along with ballast.
If you have any question on what your ballast should be or anything else. Please do not hesitate and message me.

Last edited:
Great race last night everyone! Congrats to @BGCaligula and @PApunk924 on their wins. @WanganGhost That sucks about your late spin...you had the fast laps and had just gotten back to me after 37 laps. On a good note, your car will be a rocket next round while I fumble around and BG hauls a loaded horse trailer. The GT500 class had a fantastically fun early battle! The class is starting to balance well and it's getting interesting. Eventually, someone's gonna catch BG, lol!!! (Ghost next round!!)

If you get a chance, check out Ghost's photo in the Activity feed. PA and Pig bumper to bumper on the last lap for P1!

See everyone in Tokyo!!

Sidebar: you owe yourself 12 points in the standings, Ghost. Bruh!!

Great race last night everyone! Congrats to @BGCaligula and @PApunk924 on their wins. @WanganGhost That sucks about your late spin...you had the fast laps and had just gotten back to me after 37 laps. On a good note, your car will be a rocket next round while I fumble around and BG hauls a loaded horse trailer. The GT500 class had a fantastically fun early battle! The class is starting to balance well and it's getting interesting. Eventually, someone's gonna catch BG, lol!!! (Ghost next round!!)

If you get a chance, check out Ghost's photo in the Activity feed. PA and Pig bumper to bumper on the last lap for P1!

See everyone in Tokyo!!

Sidebar: you owe yourself 12 points in the standings, Ghost. Bruh!!
yes i do. Homer Simpson moment from me there

Round 3 Race Report

ERS_BadGuyCali takes 3 peat while a new winner in GT300 is found

GT500
Round 3 GT500 winner.JPEG

Round 3 was a great race for the first laps in Gt500 starting with @scarecrow937 taking Pole Position WanganGhost in 2nd and @BGCaligula taking third. Could the weight handicap be taking its toll? Ghost got a better start and led out of turn one. Scarecrow kept the lead. However Ghost ran wide at Dunlop letting ERS_BadGuyCali through. At the end of the first lap all three cars were .081 of a second apart. from then it was a test on who could brake the latest into turn one. Ghost on the inside. BadGuy in the middle and Scarecrow on the outside. Ghost braked earlier letting Badguy through. Scarecrow had 2nd by lap 4 and stayed there until the pitstops when the Nissan and Lexus pitted on lap 23. From then BadGuyCali had the race in hand even with the weight penalty. 2nd and 3rd was a fight in itself until WanganGhost over rotated heading into the second to last turn changing down one too many times. BadGuyCali won by 16 seconds over Scarecrow937 with WanganGhost a further 15 seconds behind.

GT300
Round 3 GT300 winner.JPEG

As usual GT300 was a fantastic race. @PApunk924 took Pole with @Stryker13 in second @fullness in third followed by @SydViscus and @Cornbread243. PAPunk got a perfect getaway almost overtaking a GT500 car before turn one. having a lead of 1.1 seconds at the first timing mark. DrSpyderPig got a poor start as Kinetic-Fullness and SydViscus got past at turn one. However Kinetic-Fullness made a mistake at Dunlop running slightly wide onto the grass giving SydViscus 2nd. Could the weight be affecting the Corvette of Kinetic-Fullness? At the end of Lap 2. 2nd to 4th were just 1 second apart. SydViscus, Kinetic_Fullness, and DrSpyderPig respectively. DrSpyderpig overtook Kinetic-Fullness into turn one taking 3rd. Kinetic started dropping back as DrSpyderPig closed in on SydViscus, and eventully got past but not without SydViscus running wide at Coca-Cola. Syd Would lose 3rd too after having a bad line through 100R as Kinetic-Fullness went past on the outside at hairpin corner. By the end of Lap 10, PaPunk and DrSpyderPig were running nose to tail for 1st and 2nd. with Kinetic-Fullness and SydViscus running nose to tail 7 seconds back. SydViscus would take 3rd 2 laps later on the inside but it was back and forth. Lap 20 would see pitstops from the leaders with Papunk retaining the lead after an error from the Lexus of DrSpyderpig. However the Ferrari would run wide at Turn 15 giving the lead up by the end of the lap. DrSpyderPig would hold the lead for a further 7 Laps until the second to last lap for GT300 cars. Eventually Papunk's Ferrari would win by 1.8 seconds over DrSpyderPig with SydViscus rouding out the podium 45 seconds behind and Kinetic-Fullness a further 30 seconds behind. Cornbread would retire the McLaren on Lap 24.

Next week we travel to the first of our Tokyo City races at the South Inner Circuit. Will we see a different winner in GT500? Or can ERS_BadGuyCali take another win with now +11% to the weight? Will GT300 be just as close? I think it will. I hope to see all of you there to find out!!

ap_B4E7962A-07C4-4E3F-8ED3-6FE1953D855F.JPEG

ap_8F7A7357-356E-4DE7-832A-0A3EE5A8D966.JPEG

Round 3 Race Report

ERS_BadGuyCali takes 3 peat while a new winner in GT300 is found

GT500
View attachment 965580
Round 3 was a great race for the first laps in Gt500 starting with @scarecrow937 taking Pole Position WanganGhost in 2nd and @BGCaligula taking third. Could the weight handicap be taking its toll? Ghost got a better start and led out of turn one. Scarecrow kept the lead. However Ghost ran wide at Dunlop letting ERS_BadGuyCali through. At the end of the first lap all three cars were .081 of a second apart. from then it was a test on who could brake the latest into turn one. Ghost on the inside. BadGuy in the middle and Scarecrow on the outside. Ghost braked earlier letting Badguy through. Scarecrow had 2nd by lap 4 and stayed there until the pitstops when the Nissan and Lexus pitted on lap 23. From then BadGuyCali had the race in hand even with the weight penalty. 2nd and 3rd was a fight in itself until WanganGhost over rotated heading into the second to last turn changing down one too many times. BadGuyCali won by 16 seconds over Scarecrow937 with WanganGhost a further 15 seconds behind.

GT300
View attachment 965581
As usual GT300 was a fantastic race. @PApunk924 took Pole with @Stryker13 in second @fullness in third followed by @SydViscus and @Cornbread243. PAPunk got a perfect getaway almost overtaking a GT500 car before turn one. having a lead of 1.1 seconds at the first timing mark. DrSpyderPig got a poor start as Kinetic-Fullness and SydViscus got past at turn one. However Kinetic-Fullness made a mistake at Dunlop running slightly wide onto the grass giving SydViscus 2nd. Could the weight be affecting the Corvette of Kinetic-Fullness? At the end of Lap 2. 2nd to 4th were just 1 second apart. SydViscus, Kinetic_Fullness, and DrSpyderPig respectively. DrSpyderpig overtook Kinetic-Fullness into turn one taking 3rd. Kinetic started dropping back as DrSpyderPig closed in on SydViscus, and eventully got past but not without SydViscus running wide at Coca-Cola. Syd Would lose 3rd too after having a bad line through 100R as Kinetic-Fullness went past on the outside at hairpin corner. By the end of Lap 10, PaPunk and DrSpyderPig were running nose to tail for 1st and 2nd. with Kinetic-Fullness and SydViscus running nose to tail 7 seconds back. SydViscus would take 3rd 2 laps later on the inside but it was back and forth. Lap 20 would see pitstops from the leaders with Papunk retaining the lead after an error from the Lexus of DrSpyderpig. However the Ferrari would run wide at Turn 15 giving the lead up by the end of the lap. DrSpyderPig would hold the lead for a further 7 Laps until the second to last lap for GT300 cars. Eventually Papunk's Ferrari would win by 1.8 seconds over DrSpyderPig with SydViscus rouding out the podium 45 seconds behind and Kinetic-Fullness a further 30 seconds behind. Cornbread would retire the McLaren on Lap 24.

Next week we travel to the first of our Tokyo City races at the South Inner Circuit. Will we see a different winner in GT500? Or can ERS_BadGuyCali take another win with now +11% to the weight? Will GT300 be just as close? I think it will. I hope to see all of you there to find out!!

View attachment 965590
View attachment 965591

Awesome race review @WanganGhost !! always a good read !! Hopefully the weight penalties bring those fat boys down a peg !!! hahahaa

Back