ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

I'm reserving my decision until later this week. I have exactly "0" laps on Autopolis and being, I think, the only non-Gold driver in my class, I'm worried I'll create issues. I'm going to get some laps in this week before I answer...

If I'm there, you'll look like a pro.

Hey @WanganGhost I have a livery for the NSX that you made me. The Black castrol livery. Could you update the number board on it for this series please?

Thanks much

I'm reserving my decision until later this week. I have exactly "0" laps on Autopolis and being, I think, the only non-Gold driver in my class, I'm worried I'll create issues. I'm going to get some laps in this week before I answer...
no better time to learn on the job

no better time to learn on the job
Agreed. Like Nike, "Just do it"

I hate Autopolis, always have, probably always will, but I should be there.

@WanganGhost my livery was provided by my team. It'll suck to have to keep requesting edits every week, so I will most likely create one of my own so the edits will be on me.

Agreed. Like Nike, "Just do it"

I hate Autopolis, always have, probably always will, but I should be there.

@WanganGhost my livery was provided by my team. It'll suck to have to keep requesting edits every week, so I will most likely create one of my own so the edits will be on me.
No worries man.

Ok if its ok ill throw my hat in - lots of reading and have read ‘most’ of the rules (will have em all read by race night)

Bpeacock27
Megane Gt300
Number 27
Sponsor tanqueray gin
glad to have you. Your starting BOP is 111 power and 130 weight. Most of the rules are pretty simple. Just make sure you have your number on both sides of your car. And the rear. Ill walk everyone through them.

Last edited:
Unfortunately tonight is up in the air for me as well - may have an early morning tomorrow (my ‘06 mini cooper has been at a speed shop getting some ‘mild’ improvements to the super charger :dopey: might be picking it up tomorrow and its 4 hours away). So i might be there tonight 100% or i may just be there for any pre race practices etc - (hope to run some laps one way or the other) :lol:

Last edited:
Mini's are such great driving cars! I wish I wasn't 6'5" so I could fit in one. Same with Miatas! Road in a friend's SCCA supercharged Miata and the wheels chirped whenever we took a right turn!! I couldn't drive because it was too tight for me to reach the pedals. Great headroom in Mini's actually, but still too tight.

Mini's are such great driving cars! I wish I wasn't 6'5" so I could fit in one. Same with Miatas! Road in a friend's SCCA supercharged Miata and the wheels chirped whenever we took a right turn!! I couldn't drive because it was too tight for me to reach the pedals. Great headroom in Mini's actually, but still too tight.

You should be able to fit in a Mini. They have more room than they look. For sure not the miata though. Lol. My 95 miata just needs a small turbo on it to make it a little more fun and it's already a blast.

You should be able to fit in a Mini. They have more room than they look. For sure not the miata though. Lol. My 95 miata just needs a small turbo on it to make it a little more fun and it's already a blast.
I agree im 6’3’ i dont have the seat all the way back and have extra headroom - mine is a convertible though - i think (yes with the top in place) theres a little more headroom than a coupe. I ALWAYS wanted a miata until i sat in one. Not designed for anyone over 6 feet. Both are a BLAST to drive. When the works done ill have approx 200hp (was still a crap load of fun at 175hp!) small car decent hp ;) love it. Its fun. At 6’5’ go sit in one - i think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. They changed bodystyle slightly after mine - my understanding is they’re slightly bigger - 👍

Last edited:
I agree im 6’3’ i dont have the seat all the way back and have extra headroom - mine is a convertible though - i think (yes with the top in place) theres a little more headroom than a coupe. I ALWAYS wanted a miata until i sat in one. Not designed for anyone over 6 feet. Both are a BLAST to drive. When the works done ill have approx 200hp (was still a crap load of fun at 175hp!) small car decent hp ;) love it. Its fun. At 6’5’ go sit in one - i think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. They changed bodystyle slightly after mine - my understanding is they’re slightly bigger - 👍

Correct, in 2007 there was plenty of headroom in the coupe for taller people. One of our mini club members here in Okla was 6'5 and he fit pretty well. My miata is at stock HP so that means 2 friends pushing in the back might have better acceleration than the cars engine does. LOL All kidding aside the power to weight ratio is fun in the little cars. My Miata is a blast. It makes about 115hp I believe and with the Flyin' Miata turbo kit it would make about 160hp to the wheels which would be plenty for the little bugger. Especially since it only weights 2,249lbs.

Correct, in 2007 there was plenty of headroom in the coupe for taller people. One of our mini club members here in Okla was 6'5 and he fit pretty well. My miata is at stock HP so that means 2 friends pushing in the back might have better acceleration than the cars engine does. LOL All kidding aside the power to weight ratio is fun in the little cars. My Miata is a blast. It makes about 115hp I believe and with the Flyin' Miata turbo kit it would make about 160hp to the wheels which would be plenty for the little bugger. Especially since it only weights 2,249lbs.
Oh yea that’d be a riot!

Max height for a Miata IS 6ft. Had to put the top down to drive it into the shop.

Its race day!!!

Today is race day for round 2. Lobby will open at 6:45Pm PST 9:45EST
For all the GT500 cars. Please be respectful of GT300 cars around here. They have a race going on too.
Pit window for GT500 cars is laps7-38. GT300 cars is Lap 5 onwards as usual. Keep in mind you may not pit outside of these laps except for damage. You must make at least one stop in-between these laps.
Please check your ballast before you come into the lobby aswell. This will make my job easier and we can go quickly. If you dont know your ballast. Please message me asap.
For GT300 cars. If you are unable to do your Q1 session for whatever reason. you may jump into the Q2 session for GT500 cars. 7 minutes as usual will be given for each session.
Good luck tonight!!!

Back